Lost two pounds in five days

Options
My goal was to lose two pounds in two weeks, but determination paid off and I lost it in five days. I'm happy and wanted to share this. :)

Replies

• sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!
  • HerPanda
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • bettybo0pxox
    Options
    Thats amazing, well done :)

Im struggling to lose 2lb in 2 weeks :( any tips??
  • ABrideToBE
    ABrideToBE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Same thing happen to me :) Cheers! :drinker:
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Not to be debbie downer, but if you're just starting, weight loss tends to be much faster at the beginning, and it may be fat, or it may just be water weight and bloat. Either way, it sounds like you're off to a great start. Just remember that weight loss isn't linear, so you may hit plateaus, then lose quickly, etc. Just keep at it!
  • HerPanda
    Options
    I try to burn 200-300 calories when I eat something yummy and stay within the 1200 cal per day. When I don't have anything to do I run or DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) for 20-30 minutes. When I get hungry I make a pot of Kimchi soup which is only 16 calories but it fills you up, Sura seasoned seaweed which is only 15-20 calories, and a cup of white rice. When I have a break day, I make sure to check my cal count before I eat my favorite foods in smaller portions. My wife made me a sweet potato pie! :)

Pretty much when I eat a certain meal I make sure if it's worth the calorie burn, otherwise I could over do my cardio training.
  • HerPanda
    Options
    You're not being a debbie downer. I need all the advice I can get. Thank you! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!