VICTORY!!

Options
painthoss
painthoss Posts: 63 Member
The lunch at the committee meeting I ran today included a big platter of gooey cupcakes and moist, chewy, chocolate, inclusion-filled cookies. There was a vapor of sugar and chocolate smell wafting up off that plate like an atomic cloud.

Nemesis.

I am here to tell you that I DIDN'T EAT ANY OF THEM. I carried them out to the cube-city next door, set them down, and walked away.

I am owning this victory! I am stronger than a plate of cupcakes! It is positively dumb how strong I feel right now! It feels GREAT.

Thank you for the opportunity to share.

painty

Replies

• NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!!

That's an indicator of your commitment to your health and well being over the long haul.
  • alesi_79
    Options
    Congrats! Well done!!!
  • jbaker436
    jbaker436 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! It's these sorts of victories which add up to a lifestyle change. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • jconnolly528
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • tracyjoys
    tracyjoys Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Way to overcome the nemesis/weakness! One day at a time... :)
  • LvLite
    LvLite Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!!!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Well done! You should be proud!!!
  • holliwood322
    holliwood322 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    a victory is a victory!!:flowerforyou: one small step for woman, one giant step for womankind!
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    skinnybitchbarbie27 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS> I love B**ch slapping a plate of cookies away from my face. You won the day for sure!
  • painthoss
    painthoss Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thank you, all of you!! Victory AND validation, all in one day. I ought to either buy a lottery ticket or go to bed before something bad happens.

thanks, guys. :bigsmile:
  • JesssHerzner
    Options
    OH yeah! Great job :)
  • coookee50
    Options
    Good for you.
  • JennPrebs
    JennPrebs Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I work at a restaurant and sometimes temptation is always in my face! I am very proud of myself! No pumpkin cheese cake no fried foods even cutting down on cheeses and stuff!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!