Open Food Diaries

Options
Looking to make some friends who have open food diaries to their friends & hopefully similar calorie goals as mine (around 1,100 calories as I am on a medically supervised diet). Open diaries are very helpful to me and I keep mine open as well to benefit others if possible, feel free to friend me!

Replies

• AGreen54
    AGreen54 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I eat around 1000-1350 usually. I don't eat very healthily though so you might not want to look at my diary. I hope you are successful in your goals!! :)
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The last few diary days have been horrendous, but for the most part I try to keep to healthy foods. I am on a goal of around 1400, as I am on maintenance. Good luck!
  • haley0h
    haley0h Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    thats awesome you keep your diary open! i used to, until once someone who i didnt even interact with on here messaged me and told me i look like i have an eating disorder and harrassed me and told me to eat more because some days i was around 800 cals because i was very busy and i eat quite healthy foods. and i am supervised too. i am supposed to be around 1100 and 1250 cals a day. my friend only needs 1000 a day to maintain body functions. that 1200 cal thing does not apply to everyone, especially smaller people! anyways i was super offended because i do suffer from an eating disorder but am in "recovery" for the past 2.5 years. some people, i tell ya. but feel free to add me if you still want to!
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I love open diaries, I always find neat little tid bits to try that are low calories which I havent tried yet!
  • vincent1959
    Options
    My diary is open. Although as a guy I have a few more calories I can eat daily. Feel free to check it out for ideas though.
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I do have to keep my carbs low so that doesn't always mesh with the average person(I have PCOS).
    Feel free to look!!
  • AdriannaSky
    Options
    hi, my food diary is open to anyone so have a look although I don't eat very healthily. I just try to stay in my limits :)
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine too but I also don't always eat what I should. But I can say I do watch my calories and yes I ate that cupcake my 9 year old daughter made. What she doesn't know is I went for a walk when she went to bed. I don't want her to think that at 9 years old she needs to monitor her weight. She does a good job by herself. She does not eat when she is not hungry.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Mine is open and I eat back my calories.
  • nicosland
    nicosland Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open. I don't eat perfectly and I do have treats but I do try to generally incorporate healthier alternatives in my meals. So far it's been working for me.
  • kelleyp31
    Options
    My diary is open to friends so feel free to add me! My calorie goal is 1380 but I'm usually in the 1200 range
  • Shays0518
    Shays0518 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to my friends.....add me if you like!
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to the public. Check it out if you like.
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I eat almost 4x as much as you, don't have the same goals, am not currently adding any friends, but my diary is open to the public if you want to look at it
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Looking to make some friends who have open food diaries to their friends & hopefully similar calorie goals as mine (around 1,100 calories as I am on a medically supervised diet). Open diaries are very helpful to me and I keep mine open as well to benefit others if possible, feel free to friend me!

Your diary isnt open???