New and would like some friends!

Options
I am new to the app and would like some friends, since no one in my life really uses the app! I am trying to lose 30 lbs.

Replies

• tlmitchell70
    tlmitchell70 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Add me if you like :)
  • ReeRun77
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Please feel free to add me. All of us are here to motivate each other to reach our goals so never be afraid to share and express yourself here. :-)
  • chappappy
    chappappy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need some help too. Add me if you'd like.
  • ButterflyKristen
    ButterflyKristen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I've lost 18 pounds so far. It's all about what you eat. keeping track of what you eat is KEY. That's why the site rocks! I've got about 18 more to go. Though I'm not really looking at weight so much as size, and how I feel.
  • ButterflyKristen
    ButterflyKristen Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    p.s. feel free to add me.
  • 50ishFoodie
    50ishFoodie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi, Hannah! I'd love to have another MFP friend! The more names you see on your timeline, the easier it is to stay motivated!
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you like. (Anyone)
  • cocochannel06
    Options
    welcome ! i just add you as a friend. im starting my journey so i will need the motivation as well.
  • LuckyTerrier
    LuckyTerrier Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to MFP! I sent you a request.

I've been here for about 6 weeks and I log and exercise every day. No one else in my life uses this app either, so I love to give and get motivation from my MFP friends.

Anyone else can add me too!
  • ShellBell4281
    ShellBell4281 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me if you'd like. Trying to lose 20, here!
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    It def helps having friends on here. :) request sent
  • nuffexercise2012
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:drinker: feel free to add me....................
  • Clemsonmom
    Clemsonmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Love to have you add me! We all need to be encouraged.
  • RychelleD
    RychelleD Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Also anyone else looking to build there friends list, please feel free to add me!
  • nomorechub68
    Options
    Happy to have you as a buddy...it always helps to have pals that can motivate you and give you little nudges when you need them. I will add you as a friend. Welcome to the site....I LOVE IT....the key is logging faithfully!!!!
  • findfan4ever
    findfan4ever Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP family. Read my profile for information on my fitness background, etc.

Some advise ......... before taking advise from some of these posters on here, try to vet them as best as possible (read their profiles, ask them questions, etc). There are way too many unqualified individuals giving poor and inaccurate advise.

Also, be wary of "exercise programs" that are recommended from people that DO NOT ask you questions. Personal exercise programs means the person prescribing it must have information from you to design one. Don't trust the "it worked for me so it will work for you" mentality as what they are promoting may not fit YOUR NEEDS or injure you.

Feel free to send a friend request and any questions or concerns you may have. Also, ask those on my friends list what they think and how I have treated them, etc.

Again ...... welcome to the family.
  • melferez
    melferez Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone ! Trying to stay motivated feel free to add me :)
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Always open to more friends, add me if you want.
  • spiraldonut
    Options
    I'm only trying to lose the 8Ib I gained over (Southern Hemisphere) winter and am already halfway there but would love some friends on here!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome! Add me if you want to.
    Started 30 DS, 200 squat program and Couch to 5k program.
    Will be great motivation.