favorite and least favorite halloween candy...

Options

Replies

• aliciadpo
    aliciadpo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I always hated those cheap toffee's in the orange and black wax paper, and my favorite was just the mini's of common candy bars.

I love a miniature version of candy bars too. I swear they taste better miniature
  • scorchy808
    Options
    Circus peanuts are nasty, do they still make them? We would throw them back toward the house if we got those.

Favs were always mini candy bars and sweet tarts
  • Jennyfaye13
    Options
    SMARTIES!
  • lizblizz2012
    lizblizz2012 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Favorite: Reese's cups, flavored tootsie rolls, nerds

Least favorite: Candy corn, popcorn, apples (seriously who does that?), jolly ranchers, suckers....

I actually love that peanut butter taffy! And candy corn is nasty but candy corn taffy is goooooood.
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Favorite : Sugar Daddys /Sugar Babies

Least: The little hard double wrapped strawberry candies. They are like the wax chips from Sentsy.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    favorite: those mini gummy bears-LOVEEEEEEEEEE
    least favorite: milky way, snickers, three muskateers
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    What is with the anti-candy-corn faction in here? They're pure awesomeness. They're like little, multicolored, micro-boob-shaped drops of pure deliciousness.

How can anyone hate that?

I know right? First you bite the little white end off, then the yellow middle, before the orange base. mmmmhmmm

But Reese's cups do rule. FYI

People laugh at me for eating the candy corn exactly that way! Glad there are others who know the proper method for utmost enjoyment of those little delights!

However, the best is Hershey's milk chocolate anything -- regular bars, nuggets, kisses, yada, yada, yada.
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    However, the best is Hershey's milk chocolate anything -- regular bars, nuggets, kisses, yada, yada, yada.
    Agreed. If it were legal, I'd marry a bag of Kisses. And cheat on it with bacon.
  • selfsmarted
    Options
    favourite: wunderbar
    least favourite: a rock
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    Favorite: They just came out with cadbury "screme" eggs. Taste just like the easter ones. I've already had two so far this season... before that, it would be some sort of chocolate depending on my mood. milky way, reeses, plain chocolate.

Least favorite: I hate things that have nuts other than snickers, I hate all hard candy, but the most offensive candy of all time: tootsie roll
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    As a kid? I didn't discriminate, I was a blanket sugar-lover. :happy:

As an adult... I know it's not a candy, but someone was passing out paper cups of homemade root beer one year, and it was AWESOME. Real candy? Jolly Ranchers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Caramel Apple Pops. Least favorite? Candy Corn. Hate that crap.
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    damn, now I want some candy corn and they dont sell it out here....
  • boperoni10
    boperoni10 Posts: 3,034
    Options
    ALMOND JOYS ARE THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!!!!

Hate, sweet tarts /sprees- anything chalky!
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    ... Least favorite? Candy Corn. Hate that crap.
    You are dead to me.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Favorite - mellocreme pumpkins. :love:

Least favorite - sour gummy worms. :sick:
  • llpleslie
    Options
    Favorite: Candy corn - YUMMY!!!!!!!
    Least favorite - Nasty toffee in the black & orange wrapper
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I always hated those cheap toffee's in the orange and black wax paper, and my favorite was just the mini's of common candy bars.

Hahaha! I'm glad someone else hates those as well! I had a certain uber-cheap relative that must have bought a truckload of them, and they sat in his house year after year; every Halloween the stash got a little smaller as they were passed off to unsuspecting kids. YUCK!

And my favourite? Single-serve peanut butter cups!
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    Hate: Hmmmm..... ummmmmmm...... give me a minute.....

Love: All of it.

That is why I am here.
  • Squiggs67
    Squiggs67 Posts: 178
    Options
    Fave: Tootsie Rolls
    Least: candy corn
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Favs: Krackels, Reese's, Smarties, m&m's.~

Least Favs: Candy Corn, butterscotch, toffee, things of that sort.