New to MFP looking for some friends

Options
Hello, my name is Christina from Charleston, SC. I joined MFP in September 2012. I weighed in last week for the first time, and I lost 12lbs in 1 weeks. I have tried everything and I was about to give up and then my doctor told me about MFP and this has been the only things that is working for me and keeping me under my calorie goal.

I am looking for some MFP friends for moral support and recipes ideas.

Add me if you would like :smile:

Replies

• Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I am on everyday. I joined about 2 weeks ago. I have lost 10lbs thus far.

Good job on your weight loss progress, keep it up!
  • LilMizMuffin
    Options
    You can me... :)
  • chappappy
    chappappy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You may friend me if you'd like. I have a lot of weight to lose and need support as well. :smile:
  • tlmitchell70
    tlmitchell70 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Add me if you like :)
  • ssmlnmcjm
    Options
    I have been on here about 3 weeks and I love it!! people are supportive and they motivate you. there are some real inspiring people here. Please feel free to add me!:bigsmile:
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I've been here for quite a while, but restarting (ugh!). I'm on a lot and a soon to be more, add me if you'd like another friend! Also, I have a ton to lose. Some of the things I enjoy: crafting, learning to run, reading, learning to cook/can healthy things :)

Welcome to the crew, everyone!
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You are welcom to add me if you would like.

Good luck on our journey!
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    I sent you a request! :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • midmomike2
    Options
    Congradulations on your weight loss! Keep up the great work!
  • darkblue920
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends too! Feel free to add me! :) Lots of weight to lose & would love some more friends on the journey!
  • Tdaughtersmom
    Tdaughtersmom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    New here, too,
  • carol162m
    carol162m Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! You can add me if you like. I have been on here about 3 weeks- I have lost 5 pounds since starting here- but my total is 30.2#
  • suttercm
    suttercm Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Add me! Add me! I've been on here for a while - am on everyday and promise to be a good friend!
  • ruthblue
    Options
    Hi, I'm always looking for support, recipes, what's working and what's not...I love MFP. I've been logging in daily and it's helping me to stay within my limits. I feel so much better, but I've only lost a few pounds. I may need to ramp up the exercising a little more. Welcome!
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Just started today and looking for friends. Add me :)
  • TennisQtpye
    TennisQtpye Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You and Any one can add me if u like.
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you like.