105 Calorie Delicious Pumpkin Cheesecake

Options
Aliciaaah
Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
I call it Cheesecake Pumpudding. Enjoy!

1/2 Cup Silk Pure Almond Unsweetened Almond Milk (15 Calories)
1/2 Cup Libby's Pure Pumpkin Puree (40 Calories)
1/2 Packet Jello Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding (50 Calories)
Pumpkin Spice to taste (Start with 1/2 tsp, it can be strong stuff)
Sweetener to taste (I use some Splenda, but it really doesn't need it, just adds that extra sweetness)

Just whisk the milk and pudding for a bit, add the pumpkin and spices and it's ready to eat immediately.

If you make it exactly like this it adds up to 105 calories of the most delicious thing you've ever tasted and you can't ever believe is so low calorie. In fact, it's so good that you'd even scarf it down if it were 500 calories, because your body wouldn't allow otherwise.

I've used the whole pudding packet and 1 cup of each of the others and had the whole thing myself and it's so worth it, at only 210 calories.

Extras:
Crush up some graham cracker to top it with
Crush up graham cracker, add a couple sprays of I Can't Believe it's Not Butter and make an impromptu crust in the bottom of a bowl and top with the pumpudding.
Top with a bit of whipped cream (I'm not a fan, but hey, go for it)

OR, if you feel like a splurge, or are entertaining, go buy these cute little mini graham cracker crust tins at the store and plan to make these for a gathering that way you know exactly how many calories your serving is when you have one!

Replies