You snooze you lose...

Options
... apparently, and I'm not talking pounds. I was a bad MFP friend and didn't log in for a few days and a lot of friends dropped me like a hot potato. Which is kind of disappointing because now I don't have many positive posts from others in my feed. It really is motivational to see that others are still working out and logging in day after day, even when I fail to. If some of you would be so kind as to add me, I would be so humbled. I'm 31 with 100+ to lose. I'm down almost 20 now and my goal this week is to lose 5 pounds to get me back on track.

Replies

• djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have about 150 pounds to lose and I am just starting out but going strong!!
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I added you!
  • FirefitMike
    FirefitMike Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...but when people aren't active for too long I do boot them off I'll admit :)
  • sreimer07
    sreimer07 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    you can add me!
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Me too! :-)
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't boot people until a month of inactivity!
  • jabbajazzie
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I promise I won't give you the boot if you don't log in after a while lol =)
  • NewLife_11
    NewLife_11 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I just added you!
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    but I like to snooze and nap Dam I miss kindergarden
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me!

. I do give people the boot if they haven't logged in 3-4 WEEKs, but everyoe has a bad week now and then and misses out. We have lives, possible kids, get sick....

B-)
  • MattTheWaterRat
    MattTheWaterRat Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    ... apparently, and I'm not talking pounds. I was a bad MFP friend and didn't log in for a few days and a lot of friends dropped me like a hot potato. Which is kind of disappointing because now I don't have many positive posts from others in my feed. It really is motivational to see that others are still working out and logging in day after day, even when I fail to. If some of you would be so kind as to add me, I would be so humbled. I'm 31 with 100+ to lose. I'm down almost 20 now and my goal this week is to lose 5 pounds to get me back on track.

Friendship is forever on the interweb
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too! I also enjoy seeing the posts in my feed :) I've got a ton to lose so I'll be here for a while...
    Have a great day!
  • diannatw
    diannatw Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me,this past weekend things were so hetic i didnt log in either,i am very new here,so much i do not know..but i certainly don't have any support at home...
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    friend request sent
  • SerendipityFive
    SerendipityFive Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you guys are amazing!!! Thanks :-)