Let's be friends!

Options
Hey!
I'm French Canadian,
I have lot to lose and I'm super motivated!

Let's motivate each others ;)

Add me or message me here!

Replies

• sammy412
    Options
    that is cool you r a french canadian its cool meeting differnt people like you, btw like the profile pic:glasses:
  • sammy412
    Options
    o and another btw check out my post on introduce your self i havent been getting any comments:frown:
  • soupeopera
    Options
    Hey thanks!
    Btw I tried to find your post but I haven't seen it :S
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I like that we are already friends :)
  • happypath101
    Options
    Love your pic. It's hilarious. I was just in Quebec for the first time this summer. I love "La Belle Province". The Isle D'Orleans may have been my favourite part. I just did the touristy things - Montreal and Old Quebec city, but it was lovely!!!!
  • frenchbabe
    Options
    I'm French too, born in France tho.. I been to Montreal, lived in sherbrooke for 12 years and now I live in Calgary :)
  • thepennelopy
    thepennelopy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i need some motivational friends!
  • YoungD33
    YoungD33 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I just started using MFP this week and I need motivation so it's good you have it! Maybe I can get some from you :)
  • Dreamcatcher49
    Options
    Hi! I have 58 more pounds to lose, it isn't as easy as the last time (I lost 60 pounds then) because of my age. I'm 62 now and was 46 then. Welcome and good luck to both of us!
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been around awhile but can always use more motivational and active people!
  • meganb_17
    meganb_17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm Megan, from Missouri. New to MFP and will take any friends I can get .

I promise I don't bite!