ADVICE PLEASE -TurboFire/TurboJam-30DS/Ripped30

Options
Hello!
I am hoping by posting this I get some advice or some feedback.. I have a few different ideas/thoughts that I could really use some feedback on...I have TurboJam, TurboFire, 30dayShred and Ripped in 30. trying to work up to the new year~~~

I am trying to organize a goal sheet to help myself be accountable, but feeling lost on what to do.. I am not in shape so I wanted to start with PrayFit (28days)...... Then wanted to do 30Day shred on (Monday, Wednesday,Friday) and TurboJam (Tuesday and Thursday) but was thinking the prayfit (I could start tomorrow) could help me get in shape for 30dayshred and turbojam....then doing those, would help prepare me for turbofire and ripped in 30...

Has anybody done these full programs? Do you think that doing a month of 30day shred and turbojam mixed will help prepare me for TurboFire and Ripped in 30th???? (thinking Novemeber I'd do 30day shred/turbojam mixed, Decemeber ripped in 30/turbofire)?? What do you guys think? any suggestions? maybe I should do two months of 30ds and turbojam??
ANYTHING you have to give me, advice, suggestions, whatever, please do so! feeling LOST.
thank you :)

Replies

• Katfish71
    Options
    I have completed TF and if you are in any shape at all, just start with it without trying to prepare for it. If you follow the program, you will be in it in no time. If you have never completed TF, it is awesome program and will do it again sometime, but needed to go a different direction as get bored easily if in the same routine over and over. I am starting Insanity with a couple of my friends and it is over the top compared to TF.

The Turbo Fire and Chalene Extreme are a really good combination of workouts if you are looking at a combo program. I have done both programs fully, but I have never completed the integrated program. It is in the back of your TF booklet. My cardio was great after TF and my strength improved tremendously with CE with some definition in my arms that I had never seen before.

Have fun with whatever you choose to do.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    30DS is great and id do it before RI30 because RI30 is harder :P