What you wearing for Christmas?

Replies

• mommanurse33
    mommanurse33 Posts: 189 Member
    Scrubs. Nurses still have patients to care for, even on Christmas... The nerve. LOL:bigsmile:
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    a knitted green dress that i had a few Christmases ago... it'll go on but it aint comfy! lol
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    What's everyone wearing for Easter?
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    I'm a bit creeped out by the idea of anyone who has planned what they're going to wear this far ahead of time. Forgive me for saying so but it just makes the person seem superficial.

I don't think it's superficial. A lot of people do big parties or formal get togethers. Heck, if you don't plan what you're going to wear you'll end up wearing a paper sack because you can't find anything waiting for the last minute.

And sometimes you're out shopping and just see an outfit that calls your name. So you get it. And then you have to work to get it to fit the way you want. It gives you a goal, something to look forward to.

I guess girls planning their weddings years in advance or already having their gown picked out creeps you out too? Maybe it's a girl thing :smile:

ETA: We'll be down in FL for a football game a couple days before Christmas and we don't do anything fancy for the holidays. My parents don't even celebrate and we'll be staying with them so unless I get invited somewhere I'll just be hanging out in whatever I pull out of my overnight bag.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    If all goes right, ski pants and a ski jacket... Pants will be 3 sizes smaller than last year (size 14 to a size 8) and jacket will be 2 sizes smaller (XL to M)!
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    on Christmas morning???....as little as possible!!!..;)
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    There is nothing wrong with looking into the future for something you want to wear. It helps you have a goal.

As far as what I am going to wear...nothing special. I wish I did have a nice party to go to but we will either be staying home or visiting family. I wouldn't mind some nice dark wash jeans (in a smaller size than I am now) and a cute top.
  • FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Nothing if things go as planned :wink:

:laugh:

I'd say I have to agree with this one..
    Although since I'm hoping to be at least 20lbs lighter by the 31st of December, I should also need some new clothes! ^_^
  • sugarlips1980
    sugarlips1980 Posts: 361 Member
    I'm a bit creeped out by the idea of anyone who has planned what they're going to wear this far ahead of time. Forgive me for saying so but it just makes the person seem superficial.

Hi

I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis a couple of years ago and so my absolute key motivator is to get fit and healthy and be on MFP is to slow the disease down. It's especially important as I'm a sole carer for my grandmother who is 89 and lives with me.

And hey, along the way I'm going to enjoy dropping a dress size and feeling great in new clothes. Forgive me, but you seem a jumped up, judgemental idiot!
  • Julicat6
    Julicat6 Posts: 231 Member
    during the day hopefully something in a 12(currently easing into a few 14's) then scrubs from 7p-7a as Christmas night is my holiday to work.
  • onedayillbeamilf
    onedayillbeamilf Posts: 966 Member
    Oh, I go to families house. We don't wear stuff.like that. We wear our stretch pants.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Nothing if things go as planned :wink:

me too!!! Or maybe I'll wear sexy festive lingerie.....all red with fur.
  • Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    The only reason I know what I am going to wear for Christmas is because I was desperately digging out my closet trying to find some smaller clothes to replace all the baggy ones I have been hiding in and I found a gorgeous black velvet dress 3 sizes smaller than what I wore last Christmas. I probably haven't worn it in 10 years. Black velvet never goes out of style does it? :)
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    I can't find a picture of it but I bought a really pretty sparkly gold and white dress over the weekend so I might wear that.
  • nadinab
    nadinab Posts: 124 Member
    Hopefully a two piece (for the first time in a VERY long time! I live in Australia, and if all goes to plan it will be a super hot day and we will have a bbq around the pool! :)
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    i dont know what i'm gunna wear! but im ready for black friday so i can put my christmas tree up!

Christmas is my most favoritest time of year<3

HotChocolate! ChristmasMusic! ChristmasMovies,Bondfires!, Christmas Lights,Shopping,People in a super good mood! and Sweaters! just not ugly ones! lol.
  • Nothing fancy here. Some nice jeans (hopefully a size 12 or maybe even 10, wishful thinking I know) and a sparkly red top :)
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Oh, I go to families house. We don't wear stuff.like that. We wear our stretch pants.
    Exactly. You will see me in my sweats!
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    I'm working on christmas. It's the only reason I know what I'll be wearing. Scrubs. Will be wearing the same thing on Halloween and probably Easter too.
  • thr33martins
    thr33martins Posts: 192 Member
    I have known for years.....I bought a gorgeous Mod vintage red wool minidress at Haight Ashbury on vacation with my husband almost 4 years ago, and as soon as we got home I found out I was pregnant with my second baby.

That dress has hung in my closet unworn ever since, and this year I am going to rock it! Hubby loves the 60s, and this dress is so spot on. This is going to be my year to get into that dress!!

Size 6, super short....the only thing left to do is choose between platform pumps and go-go boots!!

p.s. That baby is the gorgeous boy in my profile pic. I have to say, he has been worth it!!