Turbo Jam vs. Turbo Fire

Options
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has an opinion about Turbo Fire is it worth buying? or is it too similar to Turbo Jam? I have Turbo jam and love it losing weight! only problem I'm sorta getting bored...
Thanks

Replies

• Katfish71
    Options
    I haven't done Turbo Jam, but I absolutely love TF and the variety of workouts it offers within the program. With the regular cardio workouts, the HIIT workouts and some of the resistance training it is absolutely fabulous. You have to really make sure you do the moves correctly to get the full benefit and the "burn" of the program. It offers an extended stretch on each CD which is nice. Each CD has the same extended stretch, but it is nice to have it at the press of a button.

I have completed Slim in 6, P90, Turbo Fire, and Chalene Extreme. I am just beginning the Insanity programs.

Enjoy the program of your choice.
  • gxm17
    gxm17 Posts: 374
    Options
    I love the Turbo Fire HIITs. The moves are similar so you should be able to pick Turbo Fire up quickly. You can get the low impact set for about $40 if you want to just dip a toe in. There's also a single DVD "Greatest HIITs" that combines several of the HIITs into one 20-minute workout that sells for about $20. The Turbo Fire strength workouts (in the full set) use tubing. But one of the DVDs has Burn Circuit 1 from Chalean Extreme and that workout uses dumbbells. Personally I prefer the Turbo Jam (and Chalean Extreme) strength workouts to the Turbo Fire ones.