What you wearing for Christmas?

Options
13»

Replies

• silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I bought a button up blouse a few days ago that I'm hoping (so hard!) that I'll get into by Christmas. I'm wondering though if it's a lost cause - not because I won't lose weight, but because I'm just pretty broad-chested to begin with. I'm crossing my fingers that I can get all of those buttons up!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Clothing in a smaller size than I am today. And something naughty but oh so nice! :bigsmile:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    after the kids go to be a "MRS SANTA" teddy, and rum
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Probably the same pants and sweater I wear every year. Turns out my cousin does, too. We're like hobos together.
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    Footie pajamas from TarJe'
  • Reisse62
    Reisse62 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Its a girl thing, espcially if you have been working really hard to lose weight, an outfit is an worthwhile goal to shoot for. I think you are missing the point of the outfit itself. It not the outfit, as much as it is how she is going to feel in said outfit.:smile:
  • cobebu8
    cobebu8 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Looks pretty good to me! I have a bathing suit, my favorite color purple, nearby as a motivation, and I am taking it one day at the time.

GOOD LUCK! :smile:

Chelsea
  • CarmenLynn75
    CarmenLynn75 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    smile and a bow.
    any takers?
    lol
    j/k
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Probably a knitted dress and tights. I love knitted dresses.
  • serriberri
    Options
    Hopefully I can fit back into one of my slinky black dresses from last year and the year prior to that! And maybe, just maybe, I'll get one of those adorable red-and-white babydoll nighties and have some fun :D
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    This red knit dress that used to look fab on me. I think by christmas I will be able to wear it again.

(Edit because of stupid iPad autocorrect)