NSV - running!

Options
A year ago I moved back home and was rather depressed - out of grad school, no job yet, no money, etc. I was taking long walks through one of the bike paths by my house just to get out of the house and get some exercise. Yesterday, since I started running in March, I actually RAN farther than I walked a year ago! And I didn't cheat, either - I've been doing 4 minutes running/1 minute walking, which I find gives me way more endurance and faster recovery time. Anyway, I'm excited and just thought I'd share. :)

Replies

• hope8311
    hope8311 Posts: 166
    Options
    OMG thats amazing......I would be proud of that as well and would want to share that with everyone...LIke you already did....

You go Girl........:)
  • smalleyez06
    smalleyez06 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    great job....i love the little things like this that make us feel better. keep up with it !!
  • becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I am totally jealous, I'm only at like 1:30 running/2 min walking (week 2 of C25K) at the moment... 4 minutes sounds great!
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • shoniej
    shoniej Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!!!
  • futurestarz
    Options
    great NSV! good for you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!