panic attack!

Options
So - I've been having semi-panic attacks.... My life has went from hectic to freaking insane..... Not only am I working full time hours but I am going to school the equivalent of full time clock hours as well. My biggest fear is that I'm going to gain weight... I still try to eat healthy on my crazy days- but I often forget to log in because I'm so busy running back and forth.... With my crazy schedule I cant go to the gym 5 days a week like I have been used to.... I LOVE my gym time- but I pull 8 hour shifts ( most of the time) followed by 6 hour classes.... Leaving not much time for kids, boyfriend or studying :( any advice?

Replies

• FeatherBoBeather
    FeatherBoBeather Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I SO feel you on this... It actually got to the point for me where I'd have a panic attack for nearly 6-8 hours at a time; extreme shortness of breath (while sedentary), erratic heart rate & anxiety that I was actually dying. I ended up having to switch jobs to ease the issue.. But that's another story lol

Onto the bit about finding time to exercise and eating right... I definitely recommend taking a walk on your breaks (if available) and getting some fresh air to ease your mind and relax a little. I also found that working out at home (the 30DS is about 25 mins) was a lot easier for me to fit into my schedule.. Recently I've only had time to do it very late in the evening, but following it with a nice hot bath or shower was perfect before relaxing on the couch or in bed :-) .... I also learned to bring food with me (to avoid the expense and calorie intake) of eating out. Bags of carrots and other veggies are awesome on the go & at work or school for a quick snack.

Hope this helps! Stick with it girl, you got this! :-)
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    I SO feel you on this... It actually got to the point for me where I'd have a panic attack for nearly 6-8 hours at a time; extreme shortness of breath (while sedentary), erratic heart rate & anxiety that I was actually dying. I ended up having to switch jobs to ease the issue.. But that's another story lol

Onto the bit about finding time to exercise and eating right... I definitely recommend taking a walk on your breaks (if available) and getting some fresh air to ease your mind and relax a little. I also found that working out at home (the 30DS is about 25 mins) was a lot easier for me to fit into my schedule.. Recently I've only had time to do it very late in the evening, but following it with a nice hot bath or shower was perfect before relaxing on the couch or in bed :-) .... I also learned to bring food with me (to avoid the expense and calorie intake) of eating out. Bags of carrots and other veggies are awesome on the go & at work or school for a quick snack.

Hope this helps! Stick with it girl, you got this! :-)

Thank you !