To All My Bacon Lovers

2m5jwpc.jpg

Replies

• martymays
    martymays Posts: 188 Member
    Bacon Bacon Bacon ITS BACON!!!
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    lol...i have 1 to 2 slices of turkey bacon on my 1 egg sandwich some mornings. A little Pam (is that Pamn?...Pan?...Pan with an N?...lol)...and it tastes almost as good as regular bacon to me.
  • _danjo_
    _danjo_ Posts: 134 Member
    bacon love <3
  • Sw33tNSa55y
    Sw33tNSa55y Posts: 12 Member
    o man i feel like that beggin strips commercial right now... I LOVE BACON... but is so bad for me
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    *LIKE*

^^that counts for double, right? Because I said "like" in a comment.
  • Dont judge for what I'm about to say...Bacon, chocolate chip cookies. Sounds bad (not really), but actually kinda amazing. Me and my roommate made those during our senior year. Probably wont make em' again :)
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    I don't like bacon I love it!!!! yummy goodness. mmmm mmmm mmmm :heart: :love:
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    I don't trust people who don't eat bacon.
  • vice350z
    I don't trust people who don't eat bacon.

They rank up their with people who don't like chocolate!
  • shoomai1227
    shoomai1227 Posts: 83 Member
    Bacon is my CRACK!!!!!
  • xoTammyox
    xoTammyox Posts: 74 Member
    yum
  • shoomai1227
    shoomai1227 Posts: 83 Member
    As much as I love pork bacon...I do eat on a regular basis the turkey bacon. It's good as well and of course much healthier!!! I use it with eggs or sandwiches!!!

What I would do if pork bacon was as healthy as the turkey bacon!!!! :ohwell:
  • Sherylmarlee
    Sherylmarlee Posts: 224 Member
    Bacon is its own food group!!' Love me my bacon! Bacon and burpees every damn day for life! :))
  • vice350z
    you could wrap bacon pretty much around any food out there.

Out at a restaurant last year they had bacon and melted chocolate. I thought "gross"...oh was I wrong.
  • vice350z
    As much as I love pork bacon...I do eat on a regular basis the turkey bacon. It's good as well and of course much healthier!!! I use it with eggs or sandwiches!!!

What I would do if pork bacon was as healthy as the turkey bacon!!!! :ohwell:

imagine a world where bacon, big macs, chocolate and pizza were "health foods" lol
  • My friend, that's exactly what I thought. Chocolate + Bacon = amazing!!! It's like two of my greatest loves together.
  • CATindeeHAT
    CATindeeHAT Posts: 332 Member
    God's gift to women.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    I used to go all out with bacon. Now I don't talk to her anymore. We're currently seeing other people.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    I have a love affair with bacon, it goes back a very long time
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Just found this a news website and had to share with all the bacon lovers like myself though I think this idea may be taking it to the extreme....You can now pre order Bacon Toothpaste...For those interested here is the link to it.

http://www.firebox.com/product/3257/Bacon-Toothpaste