Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Newbie from GA

QJackson85
QJackson85 Posts: 4
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone and good luck on your journey!! My name is Quadria everyone calls me Q though... I'm a Jersey girl but currently living in GA!! Been talking Phentermine, watching what I eat, and working out since Jan 29th 2010 and I have lost 30lbs so far as of this morning. I feel GREAT!!

Replies

• Hey Q!!! Welcome to MFP! looks like your doin really good. Keep up the good work.
  • Thanks so much... I am trying so hard. I hope the weight lose slows down a little bit though. Don't want to lose too much too soon! I want to keep the weight off...
  • jas1957
    jas1957 Posts: 24 Member
    Good luck on your journey also!! Welcome, I really love this site. You are doing great!! Take care!!
  • Hey Q,

I'm also a newbie. You're doing really great. I live in Florida. Just really decided yesterday that I had to make some major changes in my life. So you stay motivated and stay positive.
  • jaysen05
    jaysen05 Posts: 29 Member
    Way to go Q. You're doing the darn thing. Keep it up!!
This discussion has been closed.