Replies

• stacyrhoades11
    stacyrhoades11 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Faithy345
    Faithy345 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm sure they're excellent. Some of the best cupcakes I ever had were made from substituting something in the recipe with pumpkin.. I have vegan family friends that make them that way. They were amazing. :)
  • spersephone
    spersephone Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I guess the pumpkin takes up the consistency you would need from adding the eggs etc. I use apple sauce instead of butter when I'm trying to make things healthier - it's a similar type of substitution.
  • shirayaparker
    Options
    They are really good. They are more of a fudge brownie then a cake brownie though. Which I didn't mind at all.
  • MelSabourin
    MelSabourin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I finally made these over the weekend, and they were REALLY good. The consistency didn't seem brownie-ish (I had a really big can of pumpkin and just kept scooping it into the dry brownie mix - so may have used a little too much...but it still tasted great! Especially with a big 'ol blob of fat free cool whip on top:) I could taste the pumpkin in it, it reminded me of a chocolately pumpkin pie...will definitely make them again! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
  • nanainkent
    nanainkent Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sassmo
    sassmo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • MrsCCWoods
    MrsCCWoods Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    sounds good
  • nicosland
    nicosland Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • readanddance
    readanddance Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Yum!
  • katealbright
    katealbright Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I just made no-bake chocolate almond bites. Raw, vegan, easy, and so delicious!

1/2 cup raw almonds
    1/2 cup chopped unsweetened dates
    1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
    2 tbsp water

Just process about 3 mins and roll into 1.25" balls.
    Makes 7 servings.

79 calories
    9 carb
    4 fat
    2 protein
  • kimmy_1432
    kimmy_1432 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I love brownies and will be making these over Thanksgiving.