Fast weight lost

Options
What is the fastest way to get off 50 pounds in 2 months? I work at night its hard. I sleep during the day. I also work doubles on the weekends.

Replies

• CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    uh stop eating? It really all depends on your starting weight, but 50lbs in 2 months, isn't a realistic goal at all.It's a very dangerous goal infact.
  • mulderpf
    mulderpf Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    No??? Totally unrealistic and even if you ended up losing it all over the course of two months, weight loss that's so fast will probably mean you'll pick it up again (losing weight should be a lifestyle change, not a two month crash diet) and you will possibly also have other unwelcome side-effects with such fast weight loss like loose skin.

Slow and steady...don't try to rush it too much.
  • Medilia
    Medilia Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Cut off your arms and legs =)

I am serious the chances of you doing that even if you starve yourself are unlikely.

Healthily you can only lose up to about 6 pounds a week and that is only if you are working out constantly and eating the most healthy foods. Realistically most people can lose 2 pounds a week. So 16 pounds is a realistic goal for the next two months.
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    There is absolutely no healthy way to lose that amount of weight that quickly. And you never be able to maintain that loss.