waterproof HRM

Options
Can anyone recommend an HRM/calorie counter I can use for water aerobics? I don't want to spend a fortune. No more than £50. Is there such a thing?

Replies

• gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Hi I got a Polar in Argos was 90e here in Ireland its great look up the catalog my one is pink!I use it for swimming and runing!
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Debs the Polar FT4 I got is waterproof. Halfords had it on sale when I bought mine for £47.
  • holographic
    Options
    I just bought a generic calculator, covered it in cling film and tied it to my forehead. The swimming assistant said I would not be allowed to go into the pool with such a device on my head, so I just splashed outside in the puddles for a bit.

I guess you could try the same at your pool! Might be worth a shot :/

Pete :p
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I just bought a generic calculator, covered it in cling film and tied it to my forehead. The swimming assistant said I would not be allowed to go into the pool with such a device on my head, so I just splashed outside in the puddles for a bit.

OH IT WAS YOU..... :mad: that splashed me when i was walking past! lol :wink:
  • debswebby
    debswebby Posts: 326
    Options

:laugh: :laugh:
    That really made me laugh. I'm looking at my calculator here on my desk and really want to strap it to my head now :laugh:
  • debswebby
    debswebby Posts: 326
    Options
    Right! that's it. I'm getting the FT4. Have been dribbling over pics of it for months now. Its going to be mine! Thanks everyone xx