Replies

• jsnyder
    Options
    I'm here because I need support. All I want to do is eat!!!!!!!!11
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome jsnyder,
    You have come to the right place. Good luck to you. Make sure you explore this site. Lots of great things!!
    Best of luck:happy:
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Stop Eating! <-- Support :wink:

Welcome and good luck! This site will help you a lot if you can keep to the targets. I've been totally surprised for myself. You will, too!
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Well you can't just stop eating...That might kill you. :wink:
    Stop eating too much of the wrong things, and not excersizing... That is where the problems start.
    I had that problem, and HAVE that problem once a month. I help the eating like Pac Man problem by eating fruit.. Right now Apples.
    They help with the hunger. They are loaded with great vits.
    Also never underestimate the power of drinking water. :drinker:
    But you will see faster results if you get up and move. I also learned that if you make your movement fun, that you are more apt to do it. Like walking in the park. Ride a bike, Learn to sail.
    And as people on here that know me will say. Act like a kid is the most fun best excersize of all. IE, Running up a hill and rolling down it till you are dizzy with leaves in your hair.
    :laugh: and giggle. Life is fun and funny too.
    --Diann...:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • g06m1281
    Options
    Welcome,

I know that you have probably heard this before but...take it one day at a time - you will succeed!
  • playinwfire
    Options
    Good lucky! I started a week ago and feeling great!!! you will just be motivated!

I'm never hungry and when it happens at 11 at night I grab an apple or an orange with a glass of water that do miracles!!!

When I feel like sweet! Skim milk (I hate milk but...) with a spoon of low calories hot chocolate heat it and drink it!!! delicious and so fullfilling.

Keep up the good work try to move a bit! I have a bad cold so I didn't go to the gym I went out and took off the leaves from the backyard!!!

I feel it!!!!!! seriously I'm happier and in a better mood!

Good luck:flowerforyou: