Are you a vegetarian student? Be my friend!

Options
Hey all, how are you??
I'm Nicole, 20, been here for 2 days, and I'd love to be able to share successes and oopses and everything in between with you.
It's okay if you're not veg like I am, but our meal plans might be more similar if you are.
This site is so exciting because it makes everything is so much easier than using a notebook and counting everything up with a calculator!
Hope to speak to you soon :)

Replies

• geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Out of the 8 meals/snacks I eat, only two have chicken/beef in them. So, I suppose I'm 75% vegetarian =P Every blue moon I'll actually go a day without any meat but it's rare.

Anyway, pleasure to meet you, Nicole :wink:
  • Britbratkins3
    Options
    I'm a vegan!!
  • marie_1565
    marie_1565 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm a pescaterian but I tend to eat 95% vegetarian.
  • EleMeleUkulele
    EleMeleUkulele Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello, Nicole! I'm new here too, nice to meet you! :)
    I'm a pescaterian but I tend to eat 95% vegetarian.

Oh wow, it's got a name! Never was sure what to call myself. I'm a pescaterian too, mainly because of the occasional sushi... Leaning towards veggies more than fish, anyway.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    its pescetarian october for me, but monday-thursday tends to vegetarian...after october i'll either continue or stick to white meat only on certain days =)
  • nicoleaxe116
    nicoleaxe116 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm at 20 year old vegetarian student named nicole too!
  • SurfyFriend
    SurfyFriend Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yes I actually have fish on occasion too just to balance it all out, but I'm slowly learning about all of these new foods and to cook with them instead
    Nice to meet you :)
  • Missreesepieces
    Options
    I have just started on my journey to be an vegetarian with hopefully become an vegan... Just looking for friends that can help on my journey. It's surprising how mush they use meat by products in certain things like jelly... So I guess I wanted info on how to eat right as an vegetarian. So in conclusion I NEED HELP