Can someone help me get my calories up for tomorrow?

Options
So today I went out of control and went over my limit. So I have planned for tomorrow.

Every meal and snack is in my diary for tomorrow (Thursday) including a treat and I am still 400 calories under. Can someone take a look and make some suggestions?

I plan to do work out tomorrow both my cardio and my strength so I need to be pretty much on my limit so I don't starve myself.

NOTE: Lunch is at work so it needs to be quick and easy
Also please go forward to Thursday! Today for me was Wednesday and that was when the maccas and wedges were.

Replies

• nicleed
    nicleed Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Um, have a tuna sandwich at lunch instead of just a tin of tuna???? And add some salad veggies to it????
  • Medilia
    Medilia Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice but I don't eat bread and tuna together =)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Have a real avocado instead of from a tube?
  • lucysmommy
    Options
    i would look more at adding in more wholegrains to your diet and that will increase your calories
  • nicleed
    Options
    Why not? (bread and tuna)
  • Aperture_Science
    Aperture_Science Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Have two slices of the chocolate cake or have something else with the tuna for lunch (you don;t eat bread.. what about some pasta, or a dessert?)
  • Igneous
    Igneous Posts: 12
    Options
    try to avoid McDonald's it's not that nutritious look up food ideas that fit your caloric intake per serving, have fun making them. Add protein shakes also!!
  • Medilia
    Options
    Thanks for the advice =)

Yeah, the Buritto was not my first choice but I am out of wholegrain until tomorrow at work when I shop.

Any other ideas?

The Maccas was today, I am looking at tomorrow.
  • nicleed
    Options
    Or even make a big salad with cheese to go with the tuna. It doesn't really seem that hard to me
  • sandra152
    Options
    I would stay out of mc donalds if i were you and have a proper breakfast like porridge and a piece of fruit also you seem to be eating a lot for your lunch good luck
  • Medilia
    Options
    I just don't like the consistency or the taste of bread and tuna. Dunno why.

And as I added up the top lunch is at work so I can't be making a feast in the lunch room. I am also low on food around the house as tomorrow is shopping day.
  • BernadetteChurch
    BernadetteChurch Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Nuts and seeds!
  • kemarryat
    kemarryat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would add a protein share or two to help build lean muscle. Atkins makes a good one that's about 170 calories or so that's low sugar. Good luck with it!
  • GoldenApple81
    GoldenApple81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Rio Mare Insalatissime (tuna & corn) for lunch - super quick (it's a can - 160 gr) super tasty and its about 280 cal
    and
    250 whole milk after your workout :)
  • Medilia
    Options
    Thanks! ^^
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Eat a big spoonful of peanut butter or spread it on an apple after your work out tonight. That'll do it. :flowerforyou:
  • perfecting_emptiness
    Options
    Almond butter on toast, fruits, vegetables dipped in hummus, pasta salad, a few handfuls of nuts, fruit smoothie, granola with yogurt or even better add fruit to it too, drink some milk.... Stuff like that.

Honestly, your calorie intake was good today. 1200 is pretty low (I know I'm a big hypocrite). Most people will tell you to eat TDEE-20%
  • persephone87
    persephone87 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Mayo? goes well with tuna especially lemon mayo and black pepper.

Have a crusty roll on the side of your salad.

Do it with a jacket potato either with tuna in or on the side I do mine scooping out the flesh, put it in a bowl with some bacon and red pepper mushrooms and then mix and put back in the skin (the add ons are cooked btw) then u just need to warm it up
  • pandabear4christ
    pandabear4christ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there Medilia.......My name is Andrew, I just started my weight loss journey also :-) My sister who has been eating right for the past like 5 years told me that we need to consistently eat around about 1300 calories per day..... She also said its important to eat like a KING for BREAKFAST.........eat like a PRINCE for LUNCH..........and to eat like a BEGGAR for DINNER :-) :-) She said that is the key.......And some eating tips she game me that I wanna share with u are........To eat protein ( fish, chicken , eggs, beans,lean meat, etc ) mix that in with alot of salad that u can chop up and make yourself, and also have some fruit every day........Also include some low fat milk ( protein ) with some high Fiber Cereal for brekkie.........And the things to avoid are your carbs which is
    white foods ( pasta, potato, chips, white rice, white bread, etc ) and as far as dairy products go u can
    have no fat milk, yoghurt ( Yoplait forme is a good 1 ) but avoid cheese, cream, dips, etc

I hope I have helped you with this info.....I am interested in how u progress even though I dont know u..........You just seem to be a nice person and u had a touching story so I felt to pass this on :-)

Good luck to both of us now lol.....Its gunna be a tough journey but we can do it :-)
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm in with the "Nuts & Seeds" suggestion. We like to add fresh dates and almonds to top off our numbers at the end of the day. Both can be easy portioned to fit the bill. Very portable too!