Aussies

Options
Hi, i am a 31 year old aussie who has just joined an looking for some aus friends on here. I have 2 children and a lot of weight to lose

Replies

• Pamelaniamh
    Pamelaniamh Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Welcome,

there are lots of Aussies here, so you will make friends quickly :smile:

add me if you like :smile:
  • Vicstar1977
    Options
    Hi, west aussie here :happy:
  • MysticDefender
    Options
    It's good to see lots of Aussies here, i'm glad a friend put me onto this site
  • krickps
    krickps Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. West Aussie, here.
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Queenslander here, Welcome!!
  • ravenribbs
    ravenribbs Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Born in Perth many moons ago, but now a Yank! Feel free to add me, if I'm allowed in the club :)
  • abbsjhux
    Options
    Queenslander here! Feel free to add :)
  • lookingforsomething
    Options
    Another Victorian here - feel free to add me also!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Another Aussie here, there are lots of us! You can add me if you like, I am a 60 yo West Aussie, 4 grown up kids, love MFP and wish I had started to use it sooner.
  • IvoryRoseify
    Options
    Me...
    I'm from Victoria. I'm 14. and I'm obese. I weight 85kg and I am 160cm tall. I really need someone to help me with this because I have no idea how to lose this weight and I want to start my mature life happy and healthy! :D
  • Mabuhay1
    Mabuhay1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am Philippine-born but Naturalized Australian since 1979. I have lived in Gladstone, Queensland - the largest port in Queensland for over 33 years ( does that mean I can now claim land rights? joking only!).

Single Mum; 3 adult children.

I need some MFP friends also. I have been trying to find MFP members in Gladstone without success.

You can add me. Surely I am now an Aussie ? Have been paying my taxes and employing staff.

Cheers
  • tassieboy
    tassieboy Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Resident Tasmanian here. Welcome!
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'd like to live in Australia, does that count :wink:
  • melcpia
    melcpia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Im in Melbournes western subs! Welcome aboard to another aussie!

Add me if you wiish to!
  • felicity866
    Options
    welcome :) ...plenty of Aussie's here!! Mid north coast of NSW...just south of Coffs Harbour.
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Welcome ...I am Aussie ...and find MFP ...The best thing that has happened to me ..
    I have other friends from other countries as well as we are all on the same journey ...
  • Lady_Tilika
    Options
    Hi There :) I am a 42yr old mum of 3 from Mid North Coast NSW... I am overweight 71kg with 2 of 3 overweight children.... The overweight 2 are teens 1 is on this site trying to do something about it, I am hoping that as her and I start losing weight it will inspire her younger brother who so far refuses to do anything about it :( ..... I often will say your sister and I are walking here or there why don't you join us but he says "only if you buy me lunch or dinner"... I think that's very sad :( ....

You are all more than welcome to add me :)
  • misspuckalips
    Options
    hi im aussie!~!~! im here too see how others eat, and how i can improve my diet and excercise to be the best i can be. lol i think im quite solid for a girl being 5'9, and i seem to gain muscle easily, but i think i gain too much muscle, and that dosnt seem to make the figures on the scale go down..
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Victorian here :) Please feel free to add me!
  • ludeo
    ludeo Posts: 75
    Options
    hey there guys,another vic here feel free to add me :)