Flavoring Coffee

Options
2»

Replies

• bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    DaVinci sugar free peppermint syrup is pretty freakin' awesome :)
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    I know this might sound strange but I have been "spicing" up my coffe with a dash of cayenne pepper - mixed with a bit of sugar free hot cocoa mix or... dash of vanilla, dash of cinnamon, dash of cayenne with splenda & cream! BAM! Delicious!!:tongue:

Actually that is not strange at all.....
  • Deedee0075
    Deedee0075 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I usually mix cinnamon and vanilla creamer together before I add my coffee. Adding cinnamon makes coffee yummier!
  • sashab4
    Options
    I make a delicious sugar-free, non-fat pumpkin spice latte at home every morning to start off my day - and it doesn't even taste like diet!

Here's the recipe:
    1 shot of espresso or strongly brewed coffee (1/4 cup water used per shot)
    1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice mix (I made my own - recipe below)
    1 tablespoon sugar-free vanilla syrup (DaVince and Torani are both great)
    6 ounces of milk (you can steam it/warm it up for a hot latte or pour over ice for an iced treat)

Mix the syrup and pumpkin spice mix with the espresso/coffee. Add milk and that's it! Super delicious and under 100 calories!

Pumpkin Spice Mix:
    To make 1 Teaspoon:
    1/2 tsp cinnamon
    1/4 tsp ginger, ground
    1/8 tsp allspice (or cloves, ground)
    1/8 tsp nutmeg, ground
  • mhughes422
    Options
    I am a little late to this post and I didn't read through the replies but.... my favorite way to drink coffee is with a scoop of protein powder, a dash of cinnamon, and a dash of nutmeg. To me, it tastes like creamer without all the bad stuff.
  • MelSabourin
    MelSabourin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    We put cinnamon in the grounds of our coffee usually on weekends, for something different. If you are going to try this, as other posters have said, make sure you stir it into the grounds well....there have been times when my husband has sprinkled a bunch on top, and the coffee maker overflows. Weird. It only happens with the cinnamon, so I'm pretty sure it's not the coffee maker. :)