Didn't think I'd last this long!

Options
Steph_135
Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
Hey guys, I joined MFP a little over a week ago. I've been on sites like it before, but this one seems WAY more user-friendly than the other ones! I don't know what it is... Anyway, I've lost 2 pounds, and I'm super stoked! 52 gone, 58 to go! Hope to meet more people through the boards, and share stories and support.

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Everyone says the same thing about MFP...there's just something different about it that makes you want to stick around and keep coming back. :)
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congrats on losing 2lbs already...what great motivation, huh?!

As of today I've logged in to MFP for 51 straight days. On day 1 I decided that this was a commitment that I was going to make and keep for myself. To be honest, I didn't think I'd stick with it, but I'm sure glad I did!!! I'm down 16lbs, but that doesn't compare to the friends, confidence etc I've gained from joining MFP.

Welcome and best wishes on your mission!!!
    :flowerforyou: T
  • Steph_135
    Options
    As of today I've logged in to MFP for 51 straight days. On day 1 I decided that this was a commitment that I was going to make and keep for myself. To be honest, I didn't think I'd stick with it, but I'm sure glad I did!!! I'm down 16lbs, but that doesn't compare to the friends, confidence etc I've gained from joining MFP.

Congrats on your 51 days streak and 16 lbs!! Thanks for the little boost of confidence.
  • THuffers
    Options
    I have thought the same thing! When I was pregnant, my friend suggested this site. She said it had been working well for her (and it had) but I figured it wasn't for me. When I had my baby last month, I knew that I had to do something if I wanted to lose the baby weight. I have been on her for almost two weeks and have been feeling much better about myself. Even when I go over, I feel better for knowing what I can do differently the next time. It's user friendly and makes you want to log your food. I have been more than surprised about how healthy some of my favorite foods are and will be more than happy come September when I meet my goal. :-D
  • Steph_135
    Options
    I have been on her for almost two weeks and have been feeling much better about myself. Even when I go over, I feel better for knowing what I can do differently the next time. It's user friendly and makes you want to log your food.

Congrats on your baby!!
    I know what you mean about that feeling even when you know that you're going over your "budget". The site makes you aware of what you're really doing, which means you can make smarter choices later.