Dedicated friends needed xxx

Options
Hi
I have a couple of nice, motivating people on my friends list, but after just checking my list, I see that most have dropped out. I am in the UK (not that that matters) and would like friends to motivate me EVERY day and I will do the same. Thanks :)

Replies

• DairByNature
    DairByNature Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    im in the UK also, iv been on here for a while now & i also need a friend for motivation & shareing tips, i found most on my friends list was also going down bit by bit as they either compleated there goal or given up, im here if you want to add me x x :heart:
  • samigirl1975
    samigirl1975 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm a night owl, so when you are up, so am I. :) I love new friends!! Add me if you want too ;D
  • dany_m
    dany_m Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm happy to motivate and get motivated in return :-)
  • bunnybeth14
    bunnybeth14 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I could do with some support! Need to start trying on wedding dresses and nowhere near comfortable yet!! Also happy to give motivation too!! :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i am on here all the time, if your diary is open, feel free to add me!
  • determinedZara
    determinedZara Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey every one! Im also in the uk, ive jst joined few weeks ago and hav no one on my friends list! ( probably coz i dont know hw to add them!) would really appreciate some good buddys to keep me motivated! Thanks guys! Xx
  • Anamaere
    Anamaere Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in australia but could definitely do with some more motivating friends. I joined with one of my friends as we both have our own issues to deal with and need the motivation. Would love if any or all of you added me :)
  • yocando
    yocando Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day and have a great circle of supporters.
    I also support those in my corner...who log on regularly.... for those who don't, and
    I send messages, and they just aren't consistent, they fall off my list.
    I really enjoy giving and receiving the support... feel free to add me.
  • rosiehull18
    rosiehull18 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm that other friend! :) . I would also love anyone who wants daily motivating or wants to motivate me! Add me :), I'm in Australia and we are 2 girls on a mission. Have found the food diary and exercise diary very good .
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Hiya :-) I'm in Ireland. I on here a lot so add me if you want :-)
  • ThereOnceWasAUnionMaid
    Options
    I'm in the US but I just joined and I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated and I'd be happy to do the same in return. We can do this :smile:
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I also am always looking for motivation. Majority of my friends list also seem to have disappeared! And I love reading everyone's posts and progress! Feel free to add me :-)