• daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Somerset County represent.
  • RzRzRzR
    RzRzRzR Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I live in Maine any other Mainers here?

I've heard of Florida, NY, but not Maine, NJ . . . . Wrong forum maybe?
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Southern NJ, too!
  • lisadiane41
    Options
    Hi!
    I am from NJ - central Jersey, Edison...
    Pam
  • lisadiane41
    Options
    I believe Edison is considered North Jersey. Anything over the Driscol Bridge is North. Anything on the other side starting at Old Bridge is considered central Jersey. I could be wrong but I think I am right about this.
    Hi!
    Pam
  • RzRzRzR
    Options
    I believe Edison is considered North Jersey. Anything over the Driscol Bridge is North. Anything on the other side starting at Old Bridge is considered central Jersey. I could be wrong but I think I am right about this.
    Hi!
    Pam

Anything south of Rt 80 but north of the Raritan River (Driscol Bridge) is Central Jersey to me. North Jersey here!
  • Alierob
    Alierob Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi ... I am from Northern NJ! Love all of the NJ love :heart:
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Pam

Anything south of Rt 80 but north of the Raritan River (Driscol Bridge) is Central Jersey to me. North Jersey here!

That is a tough designation using a map... South Jersey is easy. Anything south of 195. Central Jersey goes up to 287/78.. but I think you need to divide North Jersey in east and west halves using 287. It would be hard to argue that Hopatcong and Paterson are very much alike.

I think the best way to define it is by popular football teams. South Jersey it is mainly Eagles with maybe a touch of Giants and even less for the Jets. Central Jersey is and even split, walk into a bar and all three teams will be displayed on a poster somewhere and North Jersey it is all Giants/Jets.
  • RzRzRzR
    Options
    Us hillbillies don't have football, but we have lots of bears, lakes, and horse-farms!
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    South Jersey! :)
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Us hillbillies don't have football, but we have lots of bears, lakes, and horse-farms!

lol, i'm further north than you and that's all we have too. I LOVE it. :)
  • RonitMig
    RonitMig Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I miss NJ... :cry:

This :sad:
  • FitFRFifty
    Options
    Hi -- Im from Newark!
  • MissusPorter
    MissusPorter Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    North Jersey here :-) !
  • brian90
    brian90 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I am fron NJ. Feel free to add me anyone on here.
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    North Jersey here :-) !

How far north?
    (I'm in sussex county. We laugh at what most people consider "north")

I'm kidding. No we don't. :)
  • jlarz20
    Options
    Hi I am new to this site and just getting started.. I am born in PHilly, but raised in Gloucester Country, but now living in Chicago...I really miss NJ sometimes...Any of you feel free to add me, looking for some friends and encouragment on here.

Talk to you soon

Joe
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    Burlington County! moved here a year ago and still dont know anyone. would love love love to make some new friends... especially of MFP origin. <3
  • Quanda1972
    Quanda1972 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Essex County here!!!