I just have to say.....

Options

Replies

• sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    I feel like I have just been crushed by a tidal wave of estrogen.

I shall now remove myself from this thread, for my lifes sake. *is winched into the MANcopter and flown to safety*
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Him, Kurt Russell, Mel Gibson (I know a little cliche, but my god the eyes). I think it is that I have lived life and been ridden hard look. Add Sam Elliot to that cocktail and the stuff dreams and fantasies are made of!!!!!!!!!

I agree with that list and would have to add Sean Connery... OMG that mans voice makes me ermmmm excited :laugh:
    Honey, I am a woman of color and I think Sean Connery is like the sexiest "mature" white man alive! :bigsmile: He can be a pig, but doggone it I bet he could make an OINK sound good!!!:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now that made me laff out loud!
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    mmm I love this topic! We need pictures to go with, but I forgot how to post them...

Vin Diesel
    Matthew McConaughey
    Brad Pitt
    Aragorn (not a real person, I know, but still!!)
    Gavin Rossdale
    Johnny Depp
    Eric Bana
    Josh Duhamel
    Joaquin Phoenix
    Sawyer from Lost (no idea what his name is)
    Heath Ledger
    and so many more... mm mm mm

My husband agrees that Vin and Matthew are totally hot, and he drools over the Spartan's abs in 300 right along with me. :laugh:

For chicks, we don't agree on most of our choices (I don't understand why he thinks some girls are hot when they are soooo... mediocre!).
    Monica Belucci, Keira Knightley, Jessica Beal, Eva Mendez, and Angelina Jolie are some we DO agree on.

We talk about hot people A LOT. :wink:
  • Life_is_Good
    Life_is_Good Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Him, Kurt Russell, Mel Gibson (I know a little cliche, but my god the eyes). I think it is that I have lived life and been ridden hard look. Add Sam Elliot to that cocktail and the stuff dreams and fantasies are made of!!!!!!!!!

I agree with that list and would have to add Sean Connery... OMG that mans voice makes me ermmmm excited :laugh:

ditto... ditto... ditto... :love:
  • abbychelle07
    abbychelle07 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    For chicks, we don't agree on most of our choices (I don't understand why he thinks some girls are hot when they are soooo... mediocre!).
    Monica Belucci, Keira Knightley, Jessica Beal, Eva Mendez, and Angelina Jolie are some we DO agree on.

Keira Knightley is pretty, but not hot. No boobs? Come on now! Girls that are so skinny that they look like boys don't make my list. :laugh: Oh, and does she look a lot like Natalie Portman, or is that just me?? I actually thought they were the same person for awhile!
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Hey now ... all you need is a handful. :wink: And I respect Keira for not giving in and getting implants. What I don't respect is that she has the mouth of a sailor. No offense to sailors.
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    You ladies are SO FUNNY!!!

Shannon - you are HILARIOUS - seriously, you should do stand up comedy! :laugh:
    Kerikat... that's quite a freebie list! Wow! :tongue:

I've already warned the hubby about Gordon Ramsay... mmmm.... :love:
  • abbychelle07
    Options
    Hey now ... all you need is a handful. :wink: And I respect Keira for not giving in and getting implants. What I don't respect is that she has the mouth of a sailor. No offense to sailors.

So funny! "a handful" I'll have to remember that! I just meant she is a little thin for my taste. I would never recommend the implants.

As for her mouth, wow! She totally swears like a sailor. I saw more than one interview with "beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeep!!!!" They censored her for TV and I could barely understand what she is saying! It was funny because she looks so sweet.
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    What about Patrick Dempsey - he makes me melt - can't wait to watch Grey's tonight.

Musicians - Adam from Maroon Five!
  • abbychelle07
    Options

There's another one who loves the "beep" words! :laugh:
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    kieth urban....wow....thats all i can say (nicole kidman's husband).....wow
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    I'm honest when I say this...I ask my husband who he thinks is hot and he always says "You are" without hesitation....

God, I love my man! :happy: :happy:
  • spartysue
    spartysue Posts: 29
    Options
    mmm I love this topic! We need pictures to go with, but I forgot how to post them...

Vin Diesel
    Matthew McConaughey
    Brad Pitt
    Aragorn (not a real person, I know, but still!!)
    Gavin Rossdale
    Johnny Depp
    Eric Bana
    Josh Duhamel
    Joaquin Phoenix
    Sawyer from Lost (no idea what his name is)
    Heath Ledger
    and so many more... mm mm mm

My husband agrees that Vin and Matthew are totally hot, and he drools over the Spartan's abs in 300 right along with me. :laugh:

We talk about hot people A LOT. :wink:
  • AJCM
    Options
    And maybe it's just that I'm such a Japanophile, but I've always found Ken Watanabe ("Memoirs of a Geisha") quite dashing.

Oh Yellow Pepper - you are speaking my language... he is delish...
  • spartysue
    Options
    oh i forgot about heath ledger!! (must be the painkillers). I miss him!! I fell in love with that man when I first saw 10 Things I hate about You! Smiles and dimples get me every time!
  • spartysue
    Options
    oops... see above..i guess it's time for me to stop....i can't even concentrate anymore! :laugh:
  • AJCM
    Options

There's another one who loves the "beep" words! :laugh:

Oh yeah, he can "Beeping hell" me all he wants...
    :wink: :tongue:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    well, if you're going to bring in "younger men," I have to throw in Scott Bakula and David Boreanaz!

Hubba hubba :love: :love:

glad I'm not wearing my HRM--it'd be hitting my max about now :laugh: :tongue:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Responding to BeautifulBay:

:smile: My boyfriend regularly asks me "Have you been working out?" Or he says something like "You look great in those pants! Must be all that running you're doing." And I am totally in awe of his biceps...

We never really talk about other people we find attractive, except say, if I see a picture of one of his friends and I think she's pretty. He never comments on any of my friends, except one time last week.

:smile: When one of my girlfriends had to borrow a pair of pants from me (long story) for an event that I attended with my guy, he told me afterward that my rear view was a lot better than hers. I was glad he thought so, but of course I asked "so why were you looking?" There's the rub! But I do appreciate that he thinks my body is pretty rockin'.
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Hubbys are great (sometimes!)

I bought a new pair of shorts today and got them 1 size too small to wear in public (if you know what I mean!) for right now as an inspiration. But I tried them on when I got home--Mr. Shorerider saw them and broke into song with "Baby's got back!"

What a guy!! :love: