How do you celebrate 100lbs gone?

Options
I'm coming up close to my 100lbs gone weight loss goal (after that another 40 to go). I'm struggling with celebrating this big milestone. Yes, I'm thrilled (and frankly quite surprised) that I have kept at this and accomplished so much. But, not sure how to celebrate. Your celebration ideas appreciated!

Replies

• ZenInTexas
    ZenInTexas Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Spa day! Massage, mani-pedi, get your hair done. The works. Congrats on such a huge milestone!!
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Clothes shopping !!
  • grapeeyes1
    grapeeyes1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I am having trouble deciding too. How about a nice piece of jewelery so you can always remember? Or new hairstyle to go with the new you/
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Celebrate with food. lol
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of celebrating with food! lol But have a party...invite ur friends feed them really well and get them drunk...have the all bring gift cards to ur favorite stores or stores you have never shopped in because you were 100 lbs heavier....
  • caramel1920
    Options
    :drinker: I like the jewelry idea so you always have something as a reminder! Also, a trip, cruise, sky diving, rock climbing, full spa day, new wardrobe, tattoo, glam photo shoot, new hair do....these are some of the things I would do, but make sure whatever it is that it's something that's meaningful to you and that you will never forget and be able to use it as motivation to keep going! Good luck, and congrats I hope to be where you are someday sooner rather than later!