Replies

• GINAvsGINA
    GINAvsGINA Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in joining this challenge,

HR- Heavy Reps
    FR- Favorite Reps
    EM- Extra Movements

Team names- Wolverines, Tigers, Dolphins, Sharks, Cheetahs, Geckos, Mustangs

Week 4
  • sninny
    sninny Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm in again!! The last challenge helped me lose 4 pounds and 5+ inches, helping me break through a very long 4 month plateau. Thanks for all your hard work Sheri!
  • nomorenassau4me
    Options
    Hi Sheri,
    I am posting everywhere that you mention another challenge to make sure I can get in this time around :) I was in the Spring challenge and did really well, didnt win, but thats why I'm back!!!
    Thanks for putting these together!
    Candice
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    My friend Nonnalynn just sent me a link to this. I would LOVE to join this challenge - and the sharks team if possible. I have just sent you a PM with the pop quiz answers (and one question I have for you). Hope I can join in! Sounds exactly what I need right now! Seem to be a bit stuck in my weight loss at the moment.
  • weefreemen
    weefreemen Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Hiya, DEVle sent me the link for this challenge and I'd love to give it a go. The end of October is great timing for me, gives me lots of time to get past my current bump in the road...

****What is "HR / FR" and "EM pts".....(take a guess.... - it doesn't actually say in the challenge) - give it a shot...hoping for a few entertaining guesses but try and think what it might be...???
    Team Names
    Week Challenge

HR - Heart Rate - FR - Fluid Replacement or Hard Reps and Favourite Reps
    EM - Extra Movements
    Team Names

Tigers, Dolphins, Mustangs, Geckos, Wolverine, Cheetahs

Week 4 of Challenge

Thanks again
  • kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I'm in again shari! I need the motivation again! Love this challenge and all the support from every one! Thank you so much for organizing it!
  • matisse0683
    matisse0683 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    CHOMP!! ><^> I'm in!
  • toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would really like to join this challenge. Hoping for great results to start off 2013!

****What is "HR / FR" and "EM pts
    HR-hard rep
    FR-favorite rep
    EM-extra movement

****What were the team names???
    Wolverines, Cheetahs, Geckos, Tigers, Dolpins, Mustangs

***What week was this link for??
    week four
  • zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Back as a wolverine! :)
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    wow!! nonnalynn said it would be a challenge! I read the post and sent you a message. I'm gonna do my best!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    how will we know what team we're place on and who to report to wand when it all starts? this is my first time...
  • kometsmom
    kometsmom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am SERIOUSLY interested in participating in this challenge. I am relatively new to MFP but am highly motivated to the point of meeting with a personal trainer tonight for the first time. If there are any spots available I would be most appreciative of the opportunity.
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    There are about 5 more spots open in this challenge so If anyone READS the challenge and is interested and messages me with their answers...you may still have a shot! A lot of fun...but yes...also a lot of hard work!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    PM sent a few mins ago.
  • dianerml
    dianerml Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just sent a private message. I hope to participate with you guys!
  • Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    PM sent - I would love to be involved
  • Jesi0725
    Jesi0725 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    What is "HR / FR" and "EM pts" - Heavy reps, favorite reps, extra movement?

What were the team names? - Wolverines, Cheetahs, Tigers, Dolphins, Sharks, Geckos, Mustangs

What week was this link for? - Week 4

I would love to join this challenge!!
  • princessachristina
    princessachristina Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ok, I believe I would like to do this! I like that even if I get eliminated I am still a part of the team, doing 'side' challenges! I think joining this holiday challenge will give me a bit of a lift that I need as I exercise by myself & watch my partner lose weight w/o exercise!! :P Being a part of a team, I hope, will help with my 'lonely/despondent feelings' that come over me in the winter months!

Trying to answer some quiz questions: HR- Heartrate, FR- Fartrate, EM- Emotional management??? :D
    Teams: Dolphin, Mustangs, Cheetahs, Gekos, Tigers, Wolves & Sharks
    Week 4
  • pamcuster
    pamcuster Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    If there's still room, I'm interested too...sending PM...thanks!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    This looks great! I'm definitely interested! Let me know if I have a place!

****What is "HR / FR" and "EM pts".....(take a guess.... - it doesn't actually say in the challenge) - give it a shot...hoping for a few entertaining guesses but try and think what it might be...???

Heart rate, fitness rate, eating meat points??

****What were the team names???

Mustangs, geckos, wolves...

***What week was this link for??

week 4!