finally...a NSV of my own!

Options
I've been reading all these NSVs for a few months now and while I'm genuinely excited for those that have experienced them, I couldn't help but wonder when it was going to happen for me. I was growing quite impatient!

Well halle-freakin-luja it happened today!!! I got in my closet to pull out some dress pants for work and thought I had grabbed a certain go-to pair of black slacks that are the largest pair of pants I own. I wear them constantly because I refused to buy larger clothing....and to be completely honest, even they are a little tight :frown: Anywho...I slipped them on and somthing felt different, and once I went to button them I realized these were not the pants I thought they were. These weren't my "fat" black pants....these were the black pants I've been trying to squeeze into for over a year!!!! AND...they fit!!! :happy: My thighs aren't suffocating and there is no muffin-top to be found....these pants fit! They button and everything...with absolutely NO effort!

I look in the mirror every single day trying to find something about my body that has changed....and most of the time I just don't see anything different, but this is proof that I am changing and all this hard work I am putting in IS making a difference! thank GOD! :glasses:

Replies

• mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up the hard work. It will pay off!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Yay for pants that we love that now fit!!! :drinker:
  • ewestsca
    ewestsca Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I"m still looking for my NSV. Maybe one day.
  • justlistening
    justlistening Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the most awesome feeling! Good job!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    That's such a great feeling!!! Congrats to you!!!
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yay...what a great feeling!! I have many pair of pants/jeans in my closet that I can not wait to put on. I'm not ready yet but I look forward to that day!!! I, too, refuse to buy new clothes. I'm so happy for you!!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You deserve it!
  • rcalvert1
    rcalvert1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats my friend! All your hard work IS paying off :flowerforyou:
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    That is awesome, congrats!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!

NOW, start taking pictures! Take front, side and back pics of you in your bra. sounds hideous and I wanted to cry the frist time I saw mine but the pictures don't lie!!

Take measurements too!

We can't see day-to-day differences so being able to look back at what we once were is amazing!
  • cpaman87
    cpaman87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    That is superb. Way to go!
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That's a wonderful feeling! Great job and congratulations!! :)
  • ThisCanadian
    ThisCanadian Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Yay! I hope that happens to me soon.
  • drakechic08
    drakechic08 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome!! Keep going! I know how good it feels to get into pants you haven't fit in a while. Just wait until you have to buy new clothes because these ones are too big
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    that makes for a great day. Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful. I am finding that I have at least one NSV every couple of weeks. It is a nice feeling isn't it?
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Time to pack up the old black pants...bring on the new!
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    that is FABULOUS!!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!