Newbie!!!!

Options
My names michelle, im 19 years old, im 5'5 and weigh 172 lbs. I used to smoke and quit rite before i turned 18, i weighed around 150-160, after i quit i gained 20lbs, then after a while i gained about 10 more lbs. i got up 190lbs. Last year i lost 18lbs, and keep bouncing back from 172-178, and can't seem to get back in motion. My goal weight is 125, but i dont know if i'll ever get there : (
700007.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

need to find ways of motivating myself. ugh blah blah..

Replies

• paddymc
    paddymc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the journey!!! I am fairly new and loving it. Friends are great at motivating and keeping it all in perspective. Do a friend request on me if you like.
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    welcome, this is the best site ever!
  • genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME....you'll like it here....:flowerforyou:
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    My names michelle, im 19 years old, im 5'5 and weigh 172 lbs. I used to smoke and quit rite before i turned 18, i weighed around 150-160, after i quit i gained 20lbs, then after a while i gained about 10 more lbs. i got up 190lbs. Last year i lost 18lbs, and keep bouncing back from 172-178, and can't seem to get back in motion. My goal weight is 125, but i dont know if i'll ever get there : (
    700007.png

WELCOME! You can succeed!
  • dixiegal2484
    dixiegal2484 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    welcome Michelle. my name is amber. hope you enjoy this site. you can add me as a friend if you would like

Amber
  • KarenWantsABikini
    Options
    Hi everyone, Im Karen, 40, and about 15kg over what i should be !!!!

I love this app, as i found that although im watching carbs, im eating more than my daily allowance of fat and sodium.

MFP is an awesome tool, and im sure it will change us yo yo-ers to a better and healthy life plan !
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    700007.png

You can and will do it. It takes a little work, but you will find yourself enjoying it. Remember it takes around 21 days to make or break a habit. Exercise for 21 days straight at different levels so you don't burn out and you will be amazed that you will actually enjoy it and miss it when you miss a day.

Good luck and remember it's a choice you have to make every day .... good health to you.