Looking for friends

Options
Hi I am a young lady who just turned 47 this month, and I am trying to loose about 30 pounds. I would like to gain friends to encourage one another so that we can all obtain our goals and be supportive of one another. I love doing workout tapes at home, and I do go to a zumba class twice a week. I look forward to reaching my goal weight with the help of other fitness pal members.

Replies

• Isatryli
    Isatryli Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm a new member her and I'm a 38 mum.
    And just like you I LOVE my dvd. I've bought Zumba but gave it to my mum.
    I'm now on Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis and it'll be great to support each other!

Feel free to add me!
  • Roxie861
    Roxie861 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...we all need encouragement :)
  • 20tulipgirl20
    Options
    Work out tapes are really good for me(I hate going to the gym with a passion). I am on here numerous times a day and am happy to be that added support. Feel free to add me!
  • CapeCodSheila
    CapeCodSheila Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    HI
    You sound like my kind of buddy. I am quite a bit older, but I do zumba 2-3 times a week. I also love my Wii, and walking, though I must admit, on the 3 days a week I work, I am too exhausted to do much. I have found if I faithfully log everything I eat, and be honest about my exercise, I do much better. I have been off track for a while but my buddies are right there to pick me up.
    Welcome to the gang!
    Sheila
  • claudiacarmel
    claudiacarmel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi there, please feel free to add me also. We are in the same age group also and I could also use the support. I haven't reached out to anyone on fitness pal for support but it couldn't hurt.
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am fairly new to this site too!
  • Jenny1437
    Jenny1437 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, im a mother of three youngest 4months 18month old 5yr old.
    Newly 29yr old. now that im done having Kids i want to get back to
    My ideal weight to look amazing for my husband. Im just having
    A hard time staying motivated amd to workout everyday. Looking
    I love doing zumba on the xbox and walking with the kids For friends to help me with this hard task.
    Feel free to add me
  • hhannieh
    hhannieh Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • hhannieh
    hhannieh Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Friends?:flowerforyou: