newbie here

Options
I have been wanting to lose wait for years now as I hate myself so much. A friend of mine started using this about 2 months ago and is doing really well so I thought I too would join in. I will be 60 in February and have all the usual pains and think a lot could be due to my weight. I followed the plan for a week and lost 5 lbs which I was well pleased with, but then went away on holiday for a week. Can you imagine how pleased I was to find when I weighed myself last night that I hadn't put anything on!! Well if that is not an incentive boost for me I don't know what is so here I am being strict again. I just need a little support from anyone out there please to perhaps give me some ideas on how to keep it up and stay on the straight and narrow.

Thanks xx

Replies

• Chunk2206
    Options
    Welcome!!

It just take discipline with food and exercise. Most importantly lots of MFP friends to help keep you on track and give you a virtual kick when you start slacking.

I'm available for virtual kicking to those that can offer the same in return. Add me if you like.

Good luck with your goal
  • pierremignon
    pierremignon Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

Request sent
  • vjm53
    vjm53 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thankyou I feel I am finally with people who are in the same boat as me.

I have felt outside for a long time, but not anymore.
  • claudiacarmel
    claudiacarmel Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I found this website to be very helpful and I deal with chronic pain which makes exercise difficult at times. Feel free to friend me if you would like to have some one on one support. :smile: