5'7 2115lbs

Options
Hi looking for people in a similar weight range for weigh ins mini challeges, meal ideas and motivation :) xx

Replies

• traciellen5
    traciellen5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi...right there with you, except I'm doing 10lbs at a time with my scale :) ultimately trying for 60lbs when it's all said and done. One small hill at a time...add me...I need support too! accoutability is an issue with me. lol
  • TrinaPCOS
    TrinaPCOS Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That was meant to be 215 lbs... yeah thats definately true the accountability thing, i try and cheat myself :(
  • carolacep
    Options
    we have similar weight range, request sent! :)
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    We're almost the same too, request sent!
  • TrinaPCOS
    Options
    Thanks for the add

Are you on any specific diet or anything? x
  • Rozieq84
    Options
    That's less than where I started, but I'm a little further a long now. Here's to you for having the courage to change! And here's to us for supporting each other's new life choices!
  • TrinaPCOS
    Options
    well if any one has any tips :)

would be great x
  • aelaux12
    Options
    Hey guys....I'm new to this and I'm hoping to loose a lot of weight and yu guys are inspiring me so if yu have any tips...send me a message ;)
  • Rozieq84
    Options
    I know it may sound a little funny, but honestly those Sunsweet Prune Ones have been a huge help to my success. They're chewy, and slightly sweet, but have a lot of fiber, and good things in them, plus it's easy to keep a few in your purse for 'starving' moments, and each one is 25 calories + a boat load of nutrient. Best snack to have on hand if you're not averse to being called an 'old lady'... I've been called worse!