Today...

Options
kenzie
kenzie Posts: 17 Member
I got 3 compliments on my recent weight loss!! Before today, the only other comments i've gotten since joining MFP have been from my boyfriend, and friends that know i have recently changed my habbits. It just feels so gratifying to actually have people take a little notice, and it's nice to know that my hard work and determination is being rewarded and results are starting to show. Also, i'm so proud of myself for doing this the RIGHT way. Before coming here, i thought that losing weight meant deiting, which in turn meant starving yourself. It's depressing to know that so many people believe this is the only way to see a change in their weight. For the first time in a long time, i actually feel good about what i am putting into my body, and i'm reaping the benefits as well. The compliments i received today will only make me strive harder to achieve greater success. I love this site, and all that it's shown me. Thanks to everyone here for the abundance of info and support you give. MFP would not be what it is without those who make it so great. :happy:

Replies

• kenzie
    kenzie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I got 3 compliments on my recent weight loss!! Before today, the only other comments i've gotten since joining MFP have been from my boyfriend, and friends that know i have recently changed my habbits. It just feels so gratifying to actually have people take a little notice, and it's nice to know that my hard work and determination is being rewarded and results are starting to show. Also, i'm so proud of myself for doing this the RIGHT way. Before coming here, i thought that losing weight meant deiting, which in turn meant starving yourself. It's depressing to know that so many people believe this is the only way to see a change in their weight. For the first time in a long time, i actually feel good about what i am putting into my body, and i'm reaping the benefits as well. The compliments i received today will only make me strive harder to achieve greater success. I love this site, and all that it's shown me. Thanks to everyone here for the abundance of info and support you give. MFP would not be what it is without those who make it so great. :happy:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Good job!!!

My hairdresser noticed my weight loss today, so that was cool. I'm right there with you!
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    You get it girl.

You get it!

:smokin: bod
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I bet that felt soooo good to hear that!

Still waiting on someone other than Mr. Shorerider to notice mine :cry:
  • melli
    melli Posts: 14
    Options
    Congratulations! I bet that felt soooo good to hear that!

Still waiting on someone other than Mr. Shorerider to notice mine :cry:

Congrats on those awsome 27lbs shore rider :)
    keep up the good work and don't give up...or give in to those mean 'ol bad foods...lol
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    nice work!!!!

a co-worker today told me i was looking "buff"! haha!

compliments are such great motivation!!!!!!
  • over275
    over275 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nice work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!