New on this site

Options
I am a 32 year old mom of 3 girls. They are 14 1/2, 13 and 8 mths. My height is 5'4 and current weight is 210 which is the most I've ever been. The birth of my 3rd child packed some pounds on me. I joined Planet Fitness in my area a few days ago hoping to get a lot of this weight off. I have also started eating a little more healthier than before. Before creating an account on this site, I had already lost 6 pounds. This site was introduced to me by my best friend and I am happy to be a part of this movement. I wish everyone the best in their journey to shed some pounds.

Replies

• LisaWilson2012
    LisaWilson2012 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Fitness Pal. Hope you enjoy your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend xx
  • triceever
    Options
    Thanks Lisa! I am getting ready to add you now.
  • MSam1205
    MSam1205 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will love it here:wink: Add me if you need a friend
  • triceever
    Options
    I'm loving it already. It's great to have other positive people on here. I may get my mom to join here.
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • KellyMack13
    KellyMack13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I am new to this site as well and also a new mommy, my daughter is 4 months old. i also put on a few pounds! So far i am loving this site!
  • ChrystalDutton
    ChrystalDutton Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey! feel free to add me as well!! I got my sister in law and mother in law to join the site, lol. we are all working toward the same goal and we all need support, newbies or not! good luck!! :)
  • sweetiepaia
    sweetiepaia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    welcome, i also am a newbie, also in need of support...good luck
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • momonthego42
    momonthego42 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I am also new, I joined two days ago. I hope that we help each other out with encouragement. WAY TO GO on losing 6 pounds already. :)
  • princessanna2662
    Options
    Hello ~ I am new as well. Been on the right tract excersing (body combat three days a week, and a body pump class) starting to see changes, but not really seeing any weight come off on the scale. I decided to start focusing on the calories to see if I am really causing a deficit or not eating enough, etc..Like the idea of having a support system of other on here in the same boat. Would like to lose 60lbs ideally, really packed on the weight after my son was born 5 years ago....i guess finally doing something for me.