Hello! Looking for a group

kkschroeder
kkschroeder Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
Hey everyone! Im Kelly, and im looking for a motivational/support group to keep me on track with my health and fitness goals. I am a stay at home mom to 2 little girls, they are 3.5 and 2. Can anyone guide me in the right direction?

Replies

• Welcome Kelly :happy: you found the right place to come. I joined MFP a month ago, along with my husband, mother and 2 dear friends whom I havesn't seen in 15 years, but have kept in touch with. I find this place to be both motivational and informational. I was a stay at home mom until 3 years ago when my daughter turned 16. Then I went to work 2 1/2 days a week at our church. She is a freshman at college now, and I found I have time for myself and decided it is time to lose all of the weight I have gained over the years. I do not want to turn 50 (Feb 2011) at this size. So when she was home at Christmas and decided to leave her Wii behind, I took over and feel so much better now than I have for years. I never thought I'd enjoy exercising - I used to only walk daily until all of my friends moved away or went to work full time and found I had to push myself. It helps so much though having everyone around you supporting you.
This discussion has been closed.