any apple shape girls ?

Options
jordypooo
jordypooo Posts: 25 Member
i carry all my weight on top .. anybody else have this problem? pictures for motivation would be great!

Replies

• jordypooo
    jordypooo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    noone?
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I guess I would be an "apple" shape. Honestly, I do hate to admit it and I wish I could say I was the "hour glass" or even the "pear" shape. I have a big belly, big boobs, but my legs are narrow...and i have a near non-existent butt.

Growing up I always wished I could cut off half off my boobs and transfer them onto my butt lol!.
    When I started this journey I was 250lbs, which was also my highest weight. As I have lost 28 pounds now, I am noticing that my legs are continuing to get leaner, but my boobs and tummy are still there - BUT there has been improvements! I have read many times that the tummy area is the hardest to lose as it is closest to our organs and our body is never willing to let go of the weight, this is the reason why our legs/arms get thinner, but our torsos lose weight more slowly.

I do not have pictures to post, but I have googled "apple shaped females" to see what my potential outcome could look like. It gave me pamela anderson. :)
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am an apple, we tend to carry our weight around the mid section. You sound like a inverted triangle to me, they are usually big busted or carry most weight up top.

Check out this site
    http://sincerelyyours-kate.blogspot.com.au/2008/06/are-you-ruler-or-apple.html
  • slimjoycenow
    slimjoycenow Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me :( I started at 220, 10lbs down, and the only thing I've noticed so far is that my shoes are now all too big!!
  • ohnoetry
    ohnoetry Posts: 129
    Options
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1h29ww3gz1qzugduo1_250.jpg this was at about 245 I think?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1h29ww3gz1qzugduo2_250.jpg this was around 230

I definitely don't have the bust associated with being apple shaped, but I have broad shoulders and carry most of my weight in my mid-section.

Hopefully this helps! Since the second picture I've lost about nine more pounds.

ETA: I have no idea how to get these to become links/post on here, sorry!
  • kimimila86
    Options

tumblr_m1h29ww3gz1qzugduo1_250.jpg this was at about 245 I think?

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1h29ww3gz1qzugduo2_250.jpg [\img] this was around 230 I definitely don't have the bust associated with being apple shaped, but I have broad shoulders and carry most of my weight in my mid-section. Hopefully this helps! Since the second picture I've lost about nine more pounds. ETA: I have no idea how to get these to become links/post on here, sorry![/img]
  • kimimila86
    Options

tumblr_m1h29ww3gz1qzugduo2_250.jpg this was around 230
  • almalaurathomas
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    aoaw4.jpg

not sure that im apple shapped, i do have a bigger tummy (where all my fat seems to go) :(, B-cup boobies, BUT i do have a butt! and my legs are nice lol...what the hell am i?? my measurments are basically all the same!!.....i weigh 164 in this pic, which is also current!
  • keisha601
    Options
    Right here nothing but belly fat!!!
  • smittenkitten4
    Options
    I always said if I could split my belly between my boobs and butt I'd be smokin' hot.
  • leanne2376
    Options
    Yep - i am an apple and not proud at all. I weigh 79kg (172lbs) again not proud. I have been smaller (a lot smaller) and have had a flat stomach so i know it is possible again.

:heart:
  • liz3marie
    liz3marie Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I always said if I could split my belly between my boobs and butt I'd be smokin' hot.

hahaha ME TOO!!!! ive said this numerous times!!!
  • sherryjohnson2012
    sherryjohnson2012 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Im a total apple, I have long thin legs no hips, no butt!! I buy a size 14 pair of jeans just to fit my waist and cant keep them UP!! I have no hips or but to keep them up, Its so frustrating!!
  • allenaceattorney
    Options

You are smokin hot.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!