new & looking for supportive friends!

Options
Hey all! I'm Sofie, and I'm a 21 year old student. I've been having trouble with my weight for as long as I can remember - years and years and years. I've never had the right mindset to lose the weight, I've failed and failed and failed.. but now I'm focused. I'm determined to change and to love myself and my body, feel confident and beautiful. I'm looking for friends for sharing support and sharing tips. Anyone out there reading this who is as much in need of a motivating, supportive friend as I am: add me!

Love,
Sofie

Replies

• tru2rt
    tru2rt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Adding you!
  • sofievb
    sofievb Posts: 54
    Options
    yay!
  • mnmarie
    mnmarie Posts: 11
    Options
    I totally understand how much of a struggle losing weight can be. I think a support group definitely helps. I'll add you and we can motivate each other. :)
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Adding you - if you specifically want women friends that is fine too... either way good luck! I have really enjoyed the mutual support thing here with "friends" who are all on their own "journeys" to health.
  • sofievb
    Options
    noo everyone's fine! it's the support that matters, right? thanks for adding me you both :)
  • Cowboyzfan82288
    Cowboyzfan82288 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi Sofie. I'm Mark. Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • sofievb
    Options
    added you!
  • 62clpowell
    62clpowell Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi Sofie, I'm Cheryl welcome to MFP feel free to add me if you'd like
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp, i have been here a few months and it is a great site. I will add you.
  • JennyLouiseBillett
    Options
    Hello I have no friends either! I am 21 and looking for someone to keep me motivated and tell me to put down the cake haha! Feel free to add me :) x
  • bowlinglizard
    Options
    Welcome! I too am 21 years old and a college student! I would love to be a support buddy with you! My name is Elizabeth and it is a joy to meet you!
  • AcampoGirl
    AcampoGirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new and would love some more friends! I sent you a request.
  • workingforthatbody
    Options
    Hi Sofie! Welcome to MFP! I'd love to support you throughout your journey :) xx
  • lizblizz2012
    lizblizz2012 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    We're about the same age, and I'm going to school too :) I'll add you!
  • ukstarlight05
    Options
    I added you! I need more friends too :)
  • sheilahtn
    Options
    Hi. I am Sheila and I am new too. I don't have any friends either. Nice to meet you all. I am trying to lose about 30 pounds.
  • Leahbcc
    Leahbcc Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    New also and added you :smile:
  • k8zor
    k8zor Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey Sofie - love your attitude! I'm new as well and definitely in serious need of motivating, supportive pals. Adding you now. :)
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Im not really new but i'd love to support you :D
  • ezlbs
    ezlbs Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    would love a mutually supportive friend! I joined today and need and want all the support I can get as well! Can you add me please because something is wrong with my computer and it isn't letting me add friends...thanks! Laura