Getting back to Me

Options
So a friend told me about this site and I decided to join... but to be honest I haven't really done anything that needs to be done. SO that being said, I am starting hard core tomorrow (Monday). No better way then to start off your week with great energy!! I hope ya'll can keep me motivated because I'm sure at times this is going to be tough! Hope to see you all on the other side in about a year!! =)

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard and wishing you much success in your weight loss journey :bigsmile:
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Well wishes on your journey. Remember that life style changes take time. They take consistency, motivation and will power to pull through. Sometimes it's really not easy and other times its a breeze. Stay steady and be ready for ups and downs, these are just a part of the process. You can do it :):flowerforyou:
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Just make sure to log everything you eat. Sometimes it helps to plan your day ahead of time. Even if you don't wind up eating what's on your journal, you know how many calories you have to play with. I always fill mine out the night before for the next day and make adjustments as needed. Try to balance your alotted calories between the 3 meals and don't let yourself get too hungry. This is what leads to overeating. Good luck to you. This is a great place to be.
  • _Just4Me_
    Options
    Thank you all for the support! I know I'm going to need it!!