Any other 30-somethings with about 25-30 lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 37 with 25 left to my goal and then I will go from there if I want to lose anymore! Be glad to friend anyone on here!
  • lifesazoo
    lifesazoo Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm 37 with 35 more to lose.
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    I am 32 yrs old with abuot 25 more to go. Would love to help motivate you! :)
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Just turned 30, losing 30 puts me at my pre-pregnancy weight, losing 45 is me being superfit!!!
  • lawgirl1120
    Options
    Im 30 and looking to loose 20 lbs!
  • amlucy2
    amlucy2 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I just sent you a friend request.
  • JilianneNicole82
    Options
    I am 30 years old and have 30 lbs left to lose! Feel free to add me or anyone else too! Always on and encouraging :)
  • akehsay79
    Options
    I am also in my 30s and looking for weight loss buddies to add. Please feel free to add me :drinker: :smile:
  • mrspenton2009
    mrspenton2009 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I am in the 30 plus club and I will lose until I LOVE what I see in the mirror. Feel free to add me.
  • denezy
    denezy Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Im 33 with 4 pants sizes to lose. Very active user, open food diary. Add me! Yes you too!
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, but I'm seriously thinking of using mind over matter and convincing myself that I'm only 27, And I am aiming to lose about another 27 lbs. :)

I'm more interested in losing about seven percent body fat and just see what weight I am at there. That's more my speed these days. :)
  • Jeremyjly
    Options
    Does almost 30 count?

On a non-weight loss related topic. Does turning 30 seem as scary as it is. My 20's just blew on by and now I feel like, it is all down hill from here! (Being over dramatic.)

I've struggled with weight my whole life and I'm determined in my last years of 20s to finally lose the weight I need to get to my goal. I have 15 lbs to go.
  • porscheparcher
    Options
    Hey!

I'm not in your age range, but I will most definitely be your support! You got this and you CAN do it. Don't accept excuses. Find your WHY, what will be your driving force? Add me and we can talk more. I'd love to help :)
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I have 20-30 to lose and am 35 -i'm finding it VERY difficult!
  • chrissylovescj
    chrissylovescj Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm 34 and my short term goal is to lose 20 by Christmas, only have 11 more to go!! Yay!!!!

My long term goal, however, is to lose around 50lbs by May 2013 (my son's graduation).

Anyone who is committed please feel free to add me! I'm on here everyday!! Totally addicted to MFP but that's a good thing!!!
  • MissPreciosa
    MissPreciosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 with about 36 pounds to lose to reach my short term goal. Feel free to add me :-)
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Me…… I raise my hand!
  • jennieb75
    jennieb75 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    37 here and still have about 40lbs to lose.... good luck everyone! :)
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    32 with a little more than 25-30 to lose, but I'm trying to lower bf % and BMI, not necessarily the # on the scale. Add if you'd like (just tell me when you do where you saw me) :)
  • leanne2376
    Options
    I am 36 i have about 20kg to lose roughly 40lbs