Two Quick Questions

Options
Medilia
Medilia Posts: 230 Member
1. I am way over my protein today. I have calculated ahead and planned my day, should I edit it to lower protein? I am 39 over.

2. I am under my calorie limit and I have more working out to do. Any advice for some small snacks to boost my calories (Not protein shakes for obvious reasons.)

Replies

• MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Too much can make you fat if you eat too much:sad:
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    1. As far as I know, you can't really have too much protein. The only problem is that if you are consistently eating too much protein, it could be bad for you if you have pre-existing liver or kidney problems. You can google it, but I wouldn't worry about going over.

2. Cereal with milk? Fruit? Oatmeal with fruit in it? Toast with PB? Yummm now I'm hungry!! :)
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Too much can make you fat if you eat too much:sad:
  • Medilia
    Medilia Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have already had breakfast so I need to edit lunch or dinner.

Already prepped my snacks so not changing those =p
  • charkane
    charkane Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    i wouldn't worry..protein makes u feel full is what I am told.. As for snacks, your choice look for those 100 calorie packs I like the Special K cracker chips...
  • pandabear4christ
    pandabear4christ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You need protein to lose weight so if your over your count it is more of a positive than a negative :-)
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about going over on protein- the MFP estimate is a bit low imo (goal is about 2 g of protein for every kg of body weight. or 1g for every lb).

Add in some fruit? Or reward yourself with a sweet coffee, or cocoa- somthing you've been cutting out recently. :D