Looking for "fluffy" friends !!

Options
Totally love this site, so much help it has given me. Love the advice, the motivation and all the help that this site provides! If you are looking for "fluffy" friends for motivation and support add me :)

Replies

• marywell
    Options
    I am pretty fluffy and I will be your friend!!!
  • Jg04811
    Jg04811 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Me to!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies nice to meet you .. any more "fluffy" friends?
  • Mojamabo
    Mojamabo Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for friends! I think I may be overqualified on the fluffy though! :tongue:
  • mnmarie
    mnmarie Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm fluffy for sure. Feel free to add me!
  • amsohs85
    amsohs85 Posts: 166
    Options
    Lol...whats fluffy mean?? If its a warm, caring person who has a sense of humor and isnt going to drop you because you don't do everything exactly the same as them then thats me!! ;-)
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm fluffy! Feel free to add me! Always love new friends to help support each other!
  • gse313
    gse313 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    "Fluffy" Friends... I'll FULLY admit to being a size "DAMN!!" lol Request sent!!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I'm scared to admit what I thought about fluffy friends...
  • healthyandlovely
    Options
    Ooh, me! Request sent! :)
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the adds!! Going to love all the support and motivation .. Keep them coming!! :)
  • porscheparcher
    Options
    My stomach is pretty fluffy haha I will be your friend! I'm here for you :) add away everyone!
  • gse313
    gse313 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    BTW... anyone else can feel free to add me, just let me know how you found me... I'd like to know because I'm still looking for myself.
  • c_manda1
    c_manda1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lol me too
  • TinaK_64
    Options
    I have plenty of "fluff" to share so feel free to add me as a friend. :-) :flowerforyou: