Need help!! where do i start??

Options
I've been on mfp for a while. I get really determine about losing weight.
Then all of a sudden get its hard with meals and exercising.
To be honest I don't what I should be buying at the stores to make healthy meals, and I'm confuse on how much should I be working out.
Plus I had my gald bladder removed 2yrs a go and I grain weight like crazy, I don't know if that really has anything to do with my weight gain I just noticeable I am the biggest I've ever been.
But if anyone has tips or ideas on how I should start let me. Or even with meals. I would appreciate
Feel free to add me I need support

Replies

• MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    What do you like to eat?

Add me and view my diary for ideas :smile:

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group
  • make_meup
    make_meup Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have a bad habit of fast foods :(
    I'm trying to break it but its hard I can go a few days without it then out of nowhere I go crazy n eat a lot
  • porscheparcher
    Options
    Hey girl! I'm so sorry to hear that you are struggling! I'm here to help you and motivate you with your goals! Just add me and we will talk about your life change :) I totally understand how you feel. I was there too!
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    If it comes in a box, bag or container, it's not great for you.. generally, it's highly processed. The closer to a natural state the food is in, the better. Lean meats (chicken, turkey, duck, bison, steak [lean cuts like sirloins that have high fat, low saturated fats], and fish) are great for you. Also, fruits and veggies are critical to get your vitamins and nutrients. Fats such as peanut butter, nuts, avocado and extra virgin olive oil are great for you. Also, high protein = great! It's better than high carb.
  • make_meup
    make_meup Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks I really need to change my diet.. I was going all about it wrong
    This will help when I go shopping :)