running bra help

Options
Hi-my favorite running bra is no longer working, and I am confused about sizing (previously just tried them on, and want to order online instead). I am a 38C, and want maximum support/non movement.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!:smile:

Replies

• McShell12
    McShell12 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Check out the Title Nine website. They have several different brands of bras that have been "test driven" by real women and then rated. I use the Last Resort bra from Enell.
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    Title Nine and Moving Comfort have good ones. I'm a 34C..when I run i wear a sports bra and layer a bra top over it. Champion also has decent ones that are a bit more affordable. I also sometimes buy a smaller cup. Definitely try it on and do jumping jacks.. see if you have too much movement.
  • Mummyadams
    Mummyadams Posts: 1,125 Member
    Options
    Have looked at Lululemon? They do great bras. However would recommend getting them to fit you.
  • marisablakley
    marisablakley Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have implants and I use my regular bra with a sports bra on top......it really works for me :happy:
  • allisonshaw710
    allisonshaw710 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am a 36DDD, and I found these "shock absorber" brand bras on www.herroom.com. I have the one listed as D+, and it is amazing. I would bet any of the smaller ones do a good job too. Of course, you do have to know your size to order online. I believe they have a measurement guide too. I simply took my measurements, followed that, and the sizing was perfect.

Also, I wear a minimizer bra under this one - I do need even more support than the average person I guess.

http://www.herroom.com/search2.aspx?terms=Shock+Absorber+Bras&new=yes
  • L14nDv
    L14nDv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I can recommenr the 'Shock Absorber' bras. I have two and they are great both fit perfectly and there is no movement with them. You can get lots of different intensities as well as sizes. I buy them online
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort Juno bra. Best. Sports. Bra. Ever. I have found it to be true to size.
  • gargisingh
    gargisingh Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Champion has some really good very well supporting sports bras.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I think it is very brave of you to order online without trying them on! I have to try them on and bounce around in them. Even some of the sturdier looking ones can be deceptive. I can never tell until I've got them on. When I find a good one I stock up!

I am totally amazed that they actually call some of these things sports bras, though - especially the tons and tons of paper-thin ones with absolutely no support. What sport are they designed for? Running on the moon? I feel like I might as well be wearing nothing.

Sorry about the rant. Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Lululemon Ta-Ta Tamer (I have it in the 34DD but I'm actually a 32D now since I lost weight so I think it runs a tad small.)
  • Luvmyhubby222
    Luvmyhubby222 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thanks,ladies! :flowerforyou: