how's this for an NVS???

Options
Maybe not really an NSV.... or maybe it gets filed under 'eduaction'... or 'support'..

My son (16 yrs old) made a yummie cookie dessert (that I mentioned would make a yummy breakfast with tea tomorrow). He just came to my bedroom with the bottom panel of the boxed mix and handed it to me....

..."So you can scan the barcode in the morning"

Replies

• stacyhall79
    Options
    aww...that's cool! He is supportive!
  • alexisdc
    alexisdc Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    awww, now that is support!! all the way :)
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Aww! What a sweetie! He's really paying attention to what you're doing. What a great role model! :happy:
  • jrussoalesi
    jrussoalesi Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Love, Love, love a supportive family, especially a child!
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    what a great kid!!
  • ksemien
    ksemien Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Total NSV!!
  • Cindy219
    Options
    Awwww . . . Too cute!!!!!
  • MNchick
    MNchick Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!
  • Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Aaawwww!!! Super cute. What a sweetie :-)
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    That's so cute!!! :o))
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    He's pretty awesome, the youngest of 3 boys, the one that is sensitive and pays attention to people.... (in the future-He WILL nootice his wife's hair when she gets it cut or colored......LOL)

(they are all great, just not all seem to pay attention to humans and life on Earth)
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    That is so cute.
  • lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Love it! Great NSV!!!
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    How precious is that? Well done momma!....a boy who actually pays attention to a women. He is going to make a great husband for some lucky girl someday! My husband is isn't as perceptive....he only notices if I am naked, lol!
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    That is precious! My boys are 8 and 4 and little things they do like that make my "momma heart" happy!
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    That's super cute! My 19 month old sees me getting my sneakers and he will run in the laundry room and grab my waist slimmer belt for me and bring it to me because he knows once Momma puts that on we are going walking/jogging and he gets to get in the stroller :) how sweet of your son!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Yay! My husband started doing that too :) He likes for me to tell him how many calories my dinner is so he can calculate his dinner (he eats more than I do, but then again, I'm only 5'5" and he is 6'2".)
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    My 16-year old daughter is the one who showed me how to do the barcode thing, and she is so good about adding up calories! I benefit from her being conscientious, probably would have gone haywire long before this is she weren't encouraging me and keeping me on track.
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Yay for evidence our kids are turning out good.
  • ambitious01
    ambitious01 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!:happy: you're an excellent rolemodel obviously too:flowerforyou: