Love it!
  • juli_jones
    juli_jones Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    My god. Not a single one didn't apply to me....

Very true truths. Well done.
  • yancymichele
    yancymichele Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    "25. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than make 2 two trips to the car."

this. absolutely this. if it doesn't make it in the first trip, it doesn't come in the house!
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    #26 (I think)... It's never safe to sneeze when the tank is full.
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Haha , this is great xD
  • renamarie77
    renamarie77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    25. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than make 2 two trips to the car.

hahaha THIS is definitely me. LOVED the list.. actually a LOT of them fit me. lol thanx for the laugh.

29452814.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    #14 and #20. LOL

:laugh:
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    someone wanna show me how to fold the sheet?? i still cant lol
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    How to fold a fitted sheet - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z5k9nWcuFc
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    One that just happened to me, someone calls the office, they tell me their name and the company they're calling from, but they talk so much that by the time I'm ready to transfer the call I've completely forgotten their name and/or the company name. I need to start writing them down.

Are you my twin? Happens to me ALL THE TIME. :tongue:

Thanks for making me feel better about that! :bigsmile:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Ruminations.com !! Best site ever. Don't get sucked in though if you have stuff to do!
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options

17. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front.

my favorite 2...especially 20. I'm definitely an angry driver when someone else tries some **** to get in front of me or a line of cars...

We have a right Lane/Left Lane merge right as I leave work. There is always some guy in the left lane that decides when enough people have merged from the right and straddles the lane to prevent more.

Personally, I think if a person has a problem with it, they should take it of with DOT or Highway Department or whatever group designed it that way. I'm on a motorcycle, so I'm accelerating and coming around. I'm not asking permission when I signal; I'm indicating where I'm going. I just wave as I pass. I rarely use all my fingers, though.

I enter every morning on a left merge lane to go to work and same thing happens. I drive a truck so I just go around them and then shove the cars apart when I get to the end of the merge lane. I always wave thanks.
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Options
    23. The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that their brain is also important.

Trust me. Getting hit in the head is much less painful!