What is your thigh circumfrence?

Options
I am 5'7''. I have met my goal weight of 135. My thighs are 21.5 inches in circumfrence at the widest point. What are yours, and what is your height and weight? I am asking females only- sorry guys, I am just trying to get a good comparison. What is a good circumfrence for someone my size? I HATE how my thighs look :-/

Replies

• aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    There is no set number for an ideal circumference. Two people of the same height and weight could have a different build making the same size look different... It's never good to compare your sizes to others. I don't even remember mine. I took measurements to keep up with progress but I don't look at them except the next time to measure. Pretty sure mine are a bit bigger and I'm ok with that for now..
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8.5 152 pounds and around 29 percent body fat and mine are 24 inches!
    I have always had a bigger lower half versus upper half, ah welll!!
    My goal is shooting for 20 inch thighs :)

Oh my goal weight is almost the same as yours! mine is 133 !
  • jrue1985
    jrue1985 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8.5 152 pounds and around 29 percent body fat and mine are 24 inches!
    I have always had a bigger lower half versus upper half, ah welll!!
    My goal is shooting for 20 inch thighs :)

Oh my goal weight is almost the same as yours! mine is 133 !

How do you measure body fat? I am kind of new to all of this. I am taking one thing at a time. I lost 40 lbs since January. Now it is time for me to tone up etc.. I have a trip planned for March, and want to look good.
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Right at that top part (the widest) mine is 20" and I am 121lbs 5'4" I hope that helps :)
  • lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", 103 pounds (I have a tiny frame) and my thighs are currently 18.75 inches. They started at 21.5 inches 7 months ago, so I've lost 2.75 inches since then.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    5'9"
    24.25 thighs.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'7" and weigh between 120-125, thighs at widest are 21"
  • jc86
    jc86 Posts: 151
    Options
    5'6", 117 lbs, 20" thighs at widest point
  • Janie_bear
    Janie_bear Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8", 166lb and 23" thigh. When I was at my best I was 22" thigh and weighed 150lb!
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft8 and last time I checked before "The Red Tide" came in I was 149.8 lbs. My thighs are 23.5 as of last week. They touch, which really bugs the hell out of me, but at the same time my thighs have a bit of muscle to them. I'm pear-shaped as well, so my thighs are expected to have some "heft" to them.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6", weight 137, and my thighs are 21".

I would like to lose 1" off of my thighs but my goal weight is 135 so am not sure that I will be that lucky.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Last time I entered a thigh circumference on here was January. It was 19.5". I'm 4' 10 1/2". I'm at work so I can't give a more recent measurement, but I believe it's probably around 20" or so.
  • animatorswearbras
    animatorswearbras Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I have lopsized thighs lol, my right is 21.25 my left is 20.5

I'm 5'5" 138.5 (as of today) Don't really mind my thighs too much is my tummy and waist I'd love to shrink.
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yes! Finally I win at something. I have BIG thighs and butt thanks to my mom. Thanks mom.

5'9" , 192 lbs, 27"

Yes, 27".

*sigh*

I was just thinking the other day, I hope these suckers slim up!
  • mindphluxxx
    Options
    I'm still a fair way from my goal weight, but I'm 5'8", 157lbs and my thighs are 22" at their widest point!

I think they'll slim down a little bit in time, my biggest problem is my hips!!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    19inches.... but then I'm a runner. 145lbs 5'4"
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    Hi Im 5 ft 2 with a large frame my thighs are 20 inches I weigh 145 lbs!
  • sarafil
    sarafil Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    5'9", 146 lbs, my left is 20" and my right is 19". I am a runner who is starting New Rules of Lifting, so we'll see what happens to the thighs after that program. I carry my excess weight in my hips and my rear end.
  • LibbyCaramia
    LibbyCaramia Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, 5'5", currently weigh 132lbs, and my current thigh circumference is 22.5 inches. I've always had somewhat big thighs in proportion to the rest of my body, but hopefully with some work that will change :) Since I started I haven't seemed to lose any inches, however my thighs do look more muscular and toned. Hope that helps! :)
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    5'3"

Thigh circumference: 15.5"